+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Issamedin

Jul 21, 2019
How is anyone able to speak to a live agent? Been trying to contact them all day and all I get is "sorry we are experiencing a higher than normal call volume and cannot connect you with a live agent" and then it hangs up. I sent the application in May 25th and so far I have got o response, not even AOR, but when I check the Tracker I see that members who sent their applications in June are receiving AORs and other updates. I am very worried and have no idea what is going on with my application.:(

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
I read, seems the problem is self-employed, and yes I am self-employed also as sponsor. Maybe that's why...
wondering should I call to clarify?
I honesty dont think that being self-employed is an issue as some of us who are stuck in process are not self-employed.
Last time I talked to CIC they said they have recently sent a letter to social sevices to confirm that I have never received any social assistance! I don't really trust the call center agents anymore so she might be wrong.
But if she is right then apparently this is not done for all applicants! Maybe is a randome thing and I was lucky to be randomly chosen! lol

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
any body received the PCC request yet?

Sep 25, 2019
Where it was recorded? Are you looking at the POD or ecas or myCIC?

Hi Guys,

It appears that CIC agent made an error on my application ------------ It was recorded that my file was received on June 5 2016........ while it should be 2019...........

How shall I ask them to correct this???

Thank you all!

Anyone else has such issue???

Issamedin

Jul 21, 2019
I honesty dont think that being self-employed is an issue as some of us who are stuck in process are not self-employed.
Last time I talked to CIC they said they have recently sent a letter to social sevices to confirm that I have never received any social assistance! I don't really trust the call center agents anymore so she might be wrong.
But if she is right then apparently this is not done for all applicants! Maybe is a randome thing and I was lucky to be randomly chosen! lol
What number did you use to call CIC?

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
At the beginning, I thought the delaying occurred just because I was asked for update document, and my application was totally completed on June, instead of May (the received date), so my application timeline will be the same as application on June, instead of May...but just my thought :oops:

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Hi Guys,

It appears that CIC agent made an error on my application ------------ It was recorded that my file was received on June 5 2016........ while it should be 2019...........

Thank you all!

Just tell them your application has completed 20-24 processing time and now your PA should get PPR :)

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Thank you all!

You could report it through web-form and ask them to correct it, if you know the file number.

File number could be found when you link to your MyCIC account.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello Friends,
Who can update our excel link with my details ? My details are currently not part of link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=945174368
Please reply

PGP2019 tracker

Please tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker

• Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date: