+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Nope, this is for my parents.

It seems like I need the application number to link the app? Otherwise, the primary applicant has a middle name, and I'm not sure how the system would ask for it. I tried multiple combinations, but couldn't get the right combination I think
As you are not the rep, they will not disclose anything to you. Many people had similar problem, I would recommend to send the rep form via webform.

Try the ecas from the below link with your old or their old UCI#. You only need the surname.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

Gast2019

Star Member
May 11, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp
Please and thank you very much!

Line 159

This is my timeline for using previous medical results:

August 20 - IME results uploaded through web form
August 28 - received standard confirmation from IRCC - docs will be forwarded to the respective office
September 19 - received email from CPC Mississauga that IME results have been associated to the application
eCAS - Medicals results have been received on September 19
My CIC account - September 19 You passed the medical exam.

@macwhitby

iGalaxy

Aug 9, 2017
@YULIA-2016
a few updates for my application:
Biometrics done on September 16th
Documents sent to Ankara
No medical request yet
Ecas application status changed from In Process to Application Received! (not sure why!)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you. Since i have to resubmit the background forms again, should I mention about my dad situation? I did not when i submitted first back in June since he hasnt been diagosed.
Has your father had his medical yet? If not, your father should mention at that time and include what medications he is taking. If he has his official diagnosis on an official document from the hospital he could submit that to the panel physician. He could also submit his official diagnosis, treatment and prognosis from his oncologist when he does the medical to try and speed up the process since extra information is often requested.

I can’t remember if you had to include whether you have a serious illness in the application. If you do and he said no I would also update his application via webform.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016
a few updates for my application:
Biometrics done on September 16th
Documents sent to Ankara
No medical request yet
Ecas application status changed from In Process to Application Received! (not sure why!)
PR applcation Ecas will back to " In process" in 1-2 weeks ones Ankara VO start processing your PR file.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
i dont think CIC k refuse your application based on medical grounds....There was a famous case that happened a few years ago where they refused an application and parent die after that some law suit was filed and then they changed the policy. So my advise is not to tell CIC any thing for now
Believe the policy was changed due to longterm lobbying by people with disabilities. They called the policy discriminatory and not consistent for a country that treats people with disabilities as equals who can contribute to society like anyone else.

Reactions: SoontobeCanadian123

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Can I get a link to tracker,

• Sponsored People: 2
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: Pakistan
  • Sponsor Province: Sask
  • Invitations Receive Date: Apr, 24
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May,10
  • AoR Received (DATE): July,11
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: in process
  • Sponsorship In process Date: Aug, 24
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: NA
  • Biometric request date : NA
  • MyCIC update: Can't link

Did anything change for you?

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
@Roya-FSW @calgary17 @robreeves

There are few people on the tracker that haven't got online here and updated the forum after In process so we kind of dont know what's happening behind the scene unless they come update us.

By the looks of it very few people are stuck in process including us. Most are processed within days

Reactions: Roya-FSW

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
@Roya-FSW @calgary17 @robreeves

There are few people on the tracker that haven't got online here and updated the forum after In process so we kind of dont know what's happening behind the scene unless they come update us.

By the looks of it very few people are stuck in process including us. Most are processed within days
Yh I also believe they just didn’t come online to share the updates.