+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Mariads

Sep 11, 2019
Hi.. I received a letter via email stating that the application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019. Is this a Sponsor approval or AOR?

Because I did receive an acknowledgement of receipt of application on 29th August 2019

Lobster_a

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Good morning @YULIA-2016 @robertp , AOR received. Below message in the letter about representative, is it a standard message in the AoR or is it asking me to submit this form because I haven't! I haven't used a representative. Sorry if this is a stupid or silly question!

Important information about using a representative:
A Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) must be submitted with an immigration application if the applicant used the services of a representative (such as an immigration consultant or lawyer) to help them prepare their application, or if the applicant wishes to appoint a representative (friend or family member) to conduct business on their behalf with IRCC.
If you appointed a representative and the IMM 5476 was correctly completed and signed, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the representative’s email or mailing address.
When submitting your PGP application:
 If a paid or unpaid representative’s address was used as the mailing address for the sponsor or principal applicant on the application and a completed and signed IMM 5476 was not submitted; or
 If a paid representative was appointed using a IMM5476 but is not in good standing; and/or
 The IMM 5476 you submitted was not correctly completed and/or signed as required to appoint a paid or unpaid representative;
CPC Mississauga – PGP19 P.O. BOX 8020, STN T CSC OTTAWA, ON K1G 3H6
Then, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the sponsor or principal applicant’s email or mailing address on record as applicable. IRCC will not communicate with this representative until a correctly completed and signed IMM 5476 is received by IRCC.
Should you choose to engage representation in the form of an Immigration Representative or Lawyer, you must complete a Use of Representative Form (IMM 5476). The form can be found at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp

Reactions: robertp

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Good morning @YULIA-2016 @robertp , AOR received. Below message in the letter about representative, is it a standard message in the AoR or is it asking me to submit this form because I haven't! I haven't used a representative. Sorry if this is a stupid or silly question!

Important information about using a representative:
A Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) must be submitted with an immigration application if the applicant used the services of a representative (such as an immigration consultant or lawyer) to help them prepare their application, or if the applicant wishes to appoint a representative (friend or family member) to conduct business on their behalf with IRCC.
If you appointed a representative and the IMM 5476 was correctly completed and signed, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the representative’s email or mailing address.
When submitting your PGP application:
 If a paid or unpaid representative’s address was used as the mailing address for the sponsor or principal applicant on the application and a completed and signed IMM 5476 was not submitted; or
 If a paid representative was appointed using a IMM5476 but is not in good standing; and/or
 The IMM 5476 you submitted was not correctly completed and/or signed as required to appoint a paid or unpaid representative;
CPC Mississauga – PGP19 P.O. BOX 8020, STN T CSC OTTAWA, ON K1G 3H6
Then, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the sponsor or principal applicant’s email or mailing address on record as applicable. IRCC will not communicate with this representative until a correctly completed and signed IMM 5476 is received by IRCC.
Should you choose to engage representation in the form of an Immigration Representative or Lawyer, you must complete a Use of Representative Form (IMM 5476). The form can be found at the
Standard message.

Check AoR copy in tracker Cell I1.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi.. I received a letter via email stating that the application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019. Is this a Sponsor approval or AOR?

Because I did receive an acknowledgement of receipt of application on 29th August 2019
AoR
You got 2 times AoR like few others in tracker.
Check Sponsorship Approval letter example in tracker cell # L1

Last edited:

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
They aren’t set for life. You still need to be able to provide quite a lot of financial support especially as they age. You may discover that families end up covering quite a lot of expenses.
Of course i need to provide for them, but when you come from a 3rd world country where there is no security no health insurance coming to canada is a huge deal. I don’t mean set for life money wise but they are set for life for basic stuff that we take for granted here

trans_guangan

Sep 8, 2019
The renewal of the visit visa requires a medical examination. Can this medical report replace the immigration medical report required by the CIC?