+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
You guyz should check the tracker for 2018. Don't know why people keep getting overhyped, anxious, tensed and taking unnecessary stress. If you see the timeline from last year, you may realize how fast things are actually moving in 2019.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=761650616
Well exactly the point is we know how fast things are being processed this year and people who were behind us are now far in front of us! when you know you are fully eligible and nothing is wrong with your application you just feel unlucky

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
for QC applicant no LVO can issue the IME unless the CSQ is approved
what about other province who's case transfer to LVO after DM? as per tracker only CPC-M issuing IME as soon as Sponsorship approval. other local visa office not like CPC-M.
If they issue PCC why not IME for QC applicant?
as per MIDI statement
"The Department is currently receiving an exceptional volume of family sponsorship cases. As a result, it has become impossible to meet the 25-day deadline set out in the Customer Service Statement.

However, be assured that these delays will not affect the timelines for issuing permanent resident visas to sponsored persons. MIDI and IRCC work together to ensure that your file is processed and visas are issued in a timely manner. Arrangements have also been made so that you do not have to worry about the date of issuance of the Québec Selection Certificate. The MIDI is in charge of making the link with the IRCC.

The Department is currently processing applications received up to:

- June 19, 2019 for a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child;
- June 18, 2019 for other family members.

Wait time information is updated regularly."

Last edited:

ihg

May 9, 2019
what about other province who's case transfer to LVO after DM? as per tracker only CPC-M issuing IME as soon as Sponsorship approval. other local visa office not like CPC-M.

as per MIDI statement
"The Department is currently receiving an exceptional volume of family sponsorship cases. As a result, it has become impossible to meet the 25-day deadline set out in the Customer Service Statement.

However, be assured that these delays will not affect the timelines for issuing permanent resident visas to sponsored persons. MIDI and IRCC work together to ensure that your file is processed and visas are issued in a timely manner. Arrangements have also been made so that you do not have to worry about the date of issuance of the Québec Selection Certificate. The MIDI is in charge of making the link with the IRCC.

The Department is currently processing applications received up to:

- June 19, 2019 for a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child;
- June 18, 2019 for other family members.

Wait time information is updated regularly."
Yes , It is correct statement that's why you got PCC and other requests to complete the file . Technically sponsorship is not a completely approved without CSQ. You will soon noticed IME from other LVO as well.

charlie1234

Aug 9, 2019
If IME number is same then you can ask same Panel Physician to re-submit the report against new file number by showing new Medical request form. But if IME number is different on this new request letter then you either can send an inquiry to IRCC asking for updating old medical results in this new application OR for prompt action if you think medical will be all good for your parents then just go and get a fresh medical done and that will be fast in my opinion.
IME number is different. I chose to submit the web form as doctor said we can't submit the same medical for new request. thank you!

Reactions: jaindba

charlie1234

Aug 9, 2019
I don't think fresh medical required again after all result will link with UCI #,

Ask Doctor so clinic will resubmit result with new IME request. no need to redo Medical again as your parents just did it few week before and it suppose to valid for next 12 month.
I asked the doctor, if they can submit the same medical again but they said no. However, they gave me the same option to submit web form with proof of medical. Which I did today. This may gonna take another 2-3 week for web form to get reflected....

Reactions: robertp

Yiming59

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp
Please update line#118, lindalala
Documents requested on Sept 12, 2019, from Hongkong office: Hukou, Family information form and personal history since 18, photo, police certificates.
Hi did they request the original Hukou booklets or photocopies? does it have to be notarized and did they request notarized original or scanned documents? Thanks in advance

vic20

May 17, 2019
Hi all
So I got an email to re-submit form 5406 for both parents on the 9th Sept
I have a copy of the forms i sent and I scrutinized a few times - I cant really see what it is missing ?? all info filled - forms signed , i did use a 2nd 5406 to add additional siblings of both parents - those were signed as well .
Also the letter asks me to send the most recent version ( 9-2018) - which is the one I had used - but of course that is not really the most recent version of the form ! .

Perhaps best to give em a call now ?

I now see what I left out , " i didnt fill in the " relationship part in all the forms ..

silly silly silly !