Ecas linked: may 12, 2019
Medical results received July 05, 2019

Nothing after that. Not even the BC in progress. Any suggestions plz
This is PGP 2019 forums.
As per your details you are PGP 2018 applicant. Please follow correct forums

@YULIA-2016 please add user in 2018 sheet

joshijay3006

May 14, 2018
Dude, @mehrazsepehr was also asked to provide the same information before he got the DM ..sometime I wonder if you are really a human responding to posts or a bot ??
@robertp

This is the actual request I received from CiC,

> 2016 and 2017 Option C Print: For the period specified, provide an original OPTION C-Printout (this document is different from the Notice of Assessment and is available free-of-charge by calling the Canada Revenue Agency at 1-800-959-8281). Please be advised that we require the version mailed directly to you from CRA - DO NOT SUBMIT the version from your CRA My Account, as this is not the same document and will not contain the required information.

> 2016 and 2017 Special Benefits (ESDC), if applicable: For the period specified, provide proof of special benefits income from Human Resources and Skills Development Canada confirming maternity, parental, compassionate care, or sickness benefits.

Canim5555

Jul 8, 2017
Hi all

how can we know that representative is mr/miss x or application has representative by logging in in mycic or on ecas? Is there any specific place where we can see for pgp application? Or we have to call cic to know ?
Thanks

mehrazsepehr

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi every one,
I saw some of the post refering to my case in regards of EI.
Unfortunatly regular EI will deduct from total income.
Thats why they are asking for confirmation letter and option c print out.
The type of EI payment is clearly indicated in option C print out.
I had reciaved regullar EI in 2017 but I was lucky having my wife as a cosigner at the begining of application so she saved me.
I recived SA letter after submitting the ducuments.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi every one,
I saw some of the post refering to my case in regards of EI.
Unfortunatly regular EI will deduct from total income.
Thats why they are asking for confirmation letter and option c print out.
The type of EI payment is clearly indicated in option C print out.
I had reciaved regullar EI in 2017 but I was lucky having my wife as a cosigner at the begining of application so she saved me.
I recived SA letter after submitting the ducuments.
Tagging for ref. @nonamejustfame @canuck78 @joshijay3006

jpasion

Apr 27, 2019
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp please update line 384. I got an email yesterday August 30, 2019 requesting to send the IMM5406. We submitted it before but it was incomplete as we did not fill out section C which is our fault. hehe. They gave us 30 days to resubmit the form. Thanks!

Reactions: YULIA-2016

MonicaP

Aug 31, 2019
Hello everyone,

We applied for my parents PR this year, 2 days back I received email to do biometrics. But my concern is they are already in Canada with visiting Visa, not sure why we received it. Did anyone got the same email please help me.

jez.s009

Oct 22, 2015
Hello everyone,

We applied for my parents PR this year, 2 days back I received email to do biometrics. But my concern is they are already in Canada with visiting Visa, not sure why we received it. Did anyone got the same email please help me.
@MonicaP ..Yes they are so many applicants whose parents are in Canada and they get bio request.You can do bio in US if your parents have US visa.

seandelacruz

Jun 12, 2019
Hi everyone!

I haven't receive my AoR,
I submitted my Application last June through Xpresspost and they received it on June 13.
Anyone else submitted last June?

Thanks!