+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

vb.yeg

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi Guys,

Any guesses on when the IRCC is going to start processing May 15 applications. Just curious !

Thank you

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Question for Delhi Folks...

Doctor recommendation for IME? Positive / Negative experience?
We did it at "Max Multi Speciality Centre", Lajpat Nagar. The experience was pretty good as they had a separate department for immigration.
Results were updated in 5 days. The doctor was Supriya Bali, because it was for my mom. They had panel of doctors and I don't think choice of doctor would make difference.
I have heard good views about "Sadhu Vaswani Centre" as well. The problem is they don't pick up the phone so appointment booking is a hassle hence I went with Max Multi.

Reactions: zeiesfirdaus

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
We did it at "Max Multi Speciality Centre", Lajpat Nagar. The experience was pretty good as they had a separate department for immigration.
Results were updated in 5 days. The doctor was Supriya Bali, because it was for my mom. They had panel of doctors and I don't think choice of doctor would make difference.
I have heard good views about "Sadhu Vaswani Centre" as well. The problem is they don't pick up the phone so appointment booking is a hassle hence I went with Max Multi.
Thanks. We are going to do the same (Max). My parents were there today for Australia Tourist Visa Medicals.
Yes, Australia needs medicals for even Tourist Visa....go figure :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Nav_S

Aug 8, 2015
Hi guys, I just had a question, we have received AOR app receive date May 21.
I have a question my parents are currently in India but they are planning to come to Canada on visitor visa in the next couple of months.
Should we wait for biometrics and PCC request and book tickets.

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Hi guys, I just had a question, we have received AOR app receive date May 21.
I have a question my parents are currently in India but they are planning to come to Canada on visitor visa in the next couple of months.
Should we wait for biometrics and PCC request and book tickets.
PCC and Medical can be done from Canada itself. However, you must do biometrics from outside of Canada so I suggest just wait for biometrics, and as soon as its done, you can book their tickets.

Nav_S

Aug 8, 2015
PCC and Medical can be done from Canada itself. However, you must do biometrics from outside of Canada so I suggest just wait for biometrics, and as soon as its done, you can book their tickets.
Thanks.
Just wondering if everything goes well, AOR Aug 14 and App receive date May 21, when can I expect biometrics ?

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
My application was received May 9... It has been exactly one month from the date that my application status changed to "in process" and no progress since then :-(

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hey guys I am just wondering if anyone who sent their application on or after June 7, able to link their application,got AOR or ECAS? I have been patient but not able to link or see anything yet. Just a little worried.

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
My application was received May 9... It has been exactly one month from the date that my application status changed to "in process" and no progress since then :-(
Did they request any additional document since original application ? Normally for any additional document, the clock resets.