Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12th May 2015
LANDED..........
15th August 2015
Hi, I see in the tracker you were requested the medical exam on August 14 and on the same date it says they are reviewing the medical.

When did you actually do the medical? and when it was submitted to the IRCC?
On August 14 morning I saw the status " We are reviewing your results" and I assumed they were looking at the medical results from the previous medicals done in June this year as part of visit visa extension. However by end of day i.e. August 14th evening I received the medical request and we completed those on August 17 and today on August 23rd , CIC updated as Medicals passed.

Reactions: charlie1234

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Hi,
DM for sponsor and In Process for applicants Aug 22.
Just received bio metrics request, but my parents are in Canada, any idea how to get it done now?

@YULIA-2016 @robertp

AlreadyResident

Oct 11, 2012
@robertp @YULIA-2016

Also, some of you may recall (a few hundred pages back) that my parents had proactively obtained the PCC from India (through Passport Seva). They had done this given upcoming travels. Our logic was that Bioimetric and Medical can be done anywhere (Biometrics cannot be done in canada, yet) but PCC has to be done in India and they have to be present as there is an in-person verification. They did not want be in a situation where they are out of country and a PCC request is made from CIC.

We decided to submit these on August 06 through the webform (with the logic that what is the worst that could happen - CIC may request it again. We were fine with this). We received acknowledgement from CIC (via email) on their receipt of the PCC on August 14th.

Just in case you want to add that in the Tracker...
That is great! We are in a similar boat as you and followed what your parents did for pcc. We applied for pcc after getting the AOR. We will upload the pcc when we get a decision made on the application.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
That is great! We are in a similar boat as you and followed what your parents did for pcc. We applied for pcc after getting the AOR. We will upload the pcc when we get a decision made on the application.
Sure, go for it if you want to. Do note that we uploaded PCC before SA DM. See signature for timeline.

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
I have a question for those who already completed medicals. Do we see any update between medicals requested and medicals passed
My clinic told me that they have already updated the IRCC with medicals.
We did medicals on 19th Aug, but I do not see any update in myCIC.
Will I see "Medicals received" or anything or it will directly go to "Medicals Passed" ?

charlie1234

Aug 9, 2019
I have a question for those who already completed medicals. Do we see any update between medicals requested and medicals passed
My clinic told me that they have already updated the IRCC with medicals.
We did medicals on 19th Aug, but I do not see any update in myCIC.
Will I see "Medicals received" or anything or it will directly go to "Medicals Passed" ?
We did the medical on Aug 15 and still waiting for any sign..... :(

Hope to hear the good news soon....

Reactions: snganu

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Hello @robertp
Can you update line #13? I received sponsor approval email last night and the LVO is Mexico, they've also asked me to send an undertaking application to MIDI Quebec, which I will send today

I find it weird since we didn't put a Venezuelan address in any of the forms and yet they say "the LVO was chosen given the home address", maybe it's related to passport nationality, not if someone is in Canada