+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
hey guys!

still having a hard time linking the paper application on mycic...
i received the letter (via e-mail) saying app was accepted on the 2019 intake - not my mom - even though i did not send in the use of representative form.

ecas is available for both mine and her uci #

tried using the app # with her info (her last name and marital status) and my info - no luck.
tried uci number plus her/my info - nothing
family size 2 (myself and her - hubby isn't co-signing)

wt# am i missing?

love,
new-mom-running-on-VERY-little-sleep :p

Thao N.

Aug 2, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016
Could you please add me to the timeline:
Sponsoring: Parents
Province: Alberta
Invitation Received: April 24, 2019
Application Received: May 17, 2019
ECAS status changed to Application Received: August 1, 2019
Application Linked to MyCIC: August 3, 2019
Processing Office: CPC-Missisauga
Nothing else to this point.

Thank you!

Reactions: robertp

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello @YULIA-2016 @robertp
Please add me to the timeline
Application received :May 23
Province : Ontario
No updates so far
Please use this template
Line # in tracker: if applicable
Sponsored People:
Parents Country of Citizenship:
Province:
Invitations Receive Date: Application received in Ottawa Date: AoR Received (DATE):
Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR
Sponsorship In process Date:
Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: Biometric request date :
MyCIC update

SAMHR

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Nothing so far. MyCIC says application received (Apr 28th) and ECAS says "we sent you a letter July ~19".

I am just a bit worried if they requested a document and gave me 30 days I probably won't make the deadline. However, I do not want to call and be on the phone for an hour or so. I will probably wait until next week before I call. How about you? still waiting too?
I am in the same boat. The ECAS says " we sent you a letter on July 17, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us." Still i haven't received anything from them. I have called them and the agent said that she doesn't see any letter in the file. not sure what to do at this time.

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016
Province: MB
Invitation Received: April 25, 2019
Application Received: May 21, 2019
ECAS status changed to Application Received: August 9, 2019
Application Linked to MyCIC: August 9, 2019
Processing Office:

My parent s are here on super visa. When I linked my application My CIC account shows my parents' biometrics details (such as biometrics number and expiry date) that were done in 2017. Do you think if they have to do biometrics again. please advise.

my other question is where to find the processing visa office (LVO)?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016
Processing Office:

My parent s are here on super visa. When I linked my application My CIC account shows my parents' biometrics details (such as biometrics number and expiry date) that were done in 2017. Do you think if they have to do biometrics again. please advise.
generally exempted..though there are some odd cases where they are still getting it

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Hey I am in same situation as you.. when I linked my parents application it shows exactly as you and they did biometrics in 2017 September and they are here on super visa. I am just wondering if you received biometrics request for your parents? where is your parents when you submitted your sponsorship application. Please let me know. thanks
Hi All, i linked my parents application today, and i have a question about the bio metrics. My parents did their biometrics in 2017 when applied for supervisa, and it says it is valid for 10 years. Is this true or they still need to do biometrics?

Principal Applicant: xxxxxx
Unique Client Identifier (UCI): xxxxxx
Application number: xxxxxx
Date Received: May 10, 2019
Biometrics:Biometrics Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: August 8, 2017
Expiry Date: August 8, 2027

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
Nothing so far. MyCIC says application received (Apr 28th) and ECAS says "we sent you a letter July ~19".

I am just a bit worried if they requested a document and gave me 30 days I probably won't make the deadline. However, I do not want to call and be on the phone for an hour or so. I will probably wait until next week before I call. How about you? still waiting too?
Wow you should've called right away. You said yourself, only 30 days to submit requested documents, otherwise your case will be delayed or rejected without an explanation. Requesting a call back, it never took me an hour to hear it back.

sagar416

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016
Processing Office:

my other question is where to find the processing visa office (LVO)?
CIC clarified on twitter that Bio from visa application is not valid for a PR application....but from this forum it looks like its not the case, i guess it all depends on which country you're applying from.

gifty123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
@robertp @YULIA-2016
Could you please add me to the timeline:
Application Received: May 17, 2019
ECAS status changed to Application Received: August 1, 2019
Application Linked to MyCIC: August 3, 2019
Processing Office: CPC-Missisauga
Nothing else to this point.

Thank you!
Hello mine is almost same timeline as yours. But how do you know processing office is Mississauga?

ajoyann

Mar 22, 2018
I am a silent reader for this forum and I have been following this thread.

Application Received: May 10, 2019
Ecas: DM for sponsor (from application received to DM on August 8, 2019)and In process for principal
MyCIC: Biometrics request for dad only (August 7)
Both parents are currently in Canada, my mom was here since 2015 and she went home once for 2 months in 2018. While my dad was here since 2017 and stayed for a year and went back home from April 2017-March 2018. He was in the Philippines for almost a year. Then came back this year last March. Both are still here. So in short only my dad has biometrics request. This is his first time to get biometrics. Mom doesn’t have biometrics before.
Dad is going home next week to do biometrics in the Philippines.

fjle

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
@fjle as a fellow brit living in Alberta, could i ask a question? On the original submission form to sponsor your parents were it discussed sending in your proof of income requirements vs IRCC obtaining them directly from the CRA, which option did you choose?
Hi there, we sent in NOA for the 3 years and selected NO where it asked if they could check via SIN.

ajoyann

Mar 22, 2018
I am a silent reader for this forum and I have been following this thread.

Application Received: May 10, 2019
Ecas: DM for sponsor (from application received to DM on August 8, 2019)and In process for principal
MyCIC: Biometrics request for dad only (August 7)
Both parents are currently in Canada, my mom was here since 2015 and she went home once for 2 months in 2018. While my dad was here since 2017 and stayed for a year and went back home from April 2017-March 2018. He was in the Philippines for almost a year. Then came back this year last March. Both are still here. So in short only my dad has biometrics request. This is his first time to get biometrics. Mom doesn’t have biometrics before.
Dad is going home next week to do biometrics in the Philippines.
@YULIA-2016 @robertp