+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

WPG_PR

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
How do you guys check your status in ECAS? What Identification Type are you using?

I did not get any email yet from CIC after submitting my application. Is ECAS only available for those who have the UCI number?

Thank you :)
For Ecas, You can use your UCI number or PR Card number or Citizenship Group/FIle number.
I don't have family name in my passport, so i use my full name in Family name field and it works!
I hope I am able to help :)

Yiming59

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
How do you guys check your status in ECAS? What Identification Type are you using?

I did not get any email yet from CIC after submitting my application. Is ECAS only available for those who have the UCI number?

Thank you :)
you can use your receipt number to check although this sometimes doesn't work. Or using sponsor or principle applicant UCI. If non of these work, then just wait for your AOR and you'll be able to check with the application/file number. Hope this helps :)

R

Ron_13

For Ecas, You can use your UCI number or PR Card number or Citizenship Group/FIle number.
I don't have family name in my passport, so i use my full name in Family name field and it works!
I hope I am able to help :)
I am a citizen where can I find this citizen group/file number?

R

Ron_13

you can use your receipt number to check although this sometimes doesn't work. Or using sponsor or principle applicant UCI. If non of these work, then just wait for your AOR and you'll be able to check with the application/file number. Hope this helps :)
Hi, I (sponsor) have a MY CIC account which I created few years ago. Do I need to create for PA too? Or I can use my (sponsor) account to link the paper application

WPG_PR

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
I am a citizen where can I find this citizen group/file number?
That a citizen can tell as I am not ;)
But I believe you should still have UCI?

UCI - This eight or ten digit number appears on all documents you get from CIC. It looks like this: 0000-0000 or 00-0000-0000.

Reactions: Ron_13

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Please do not take this the wrong way, and I mean no hurt to anyone here. Also, I kindly request others not to tun this comment into a political debate. Do you think IRCC directs the CO's to deal with crisis countries in a more thorough manner. Perhaps that may a reason for slower than average processing. I wish your case goes straight to DM from now.

We have friends from Venezuela through our daughters' daycare who claim the situation is still pretty dire...
No advantage.

Stylish007

Apr 16, 2019
Did you received invitation on 22 April?
Are you from which province?
Robert - My bad, that was a typo. its 25th April and not 22nd April. Sorry it caused confusion, I am from Alberta. I am no exception, my invitation date does lie within the same timeline.

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Has any of you received the AOR via mail? I didn't indicte the email address on any applications as I had zero luck with the email before sending the package? I wonder how much loger does it take to receive an AOR via mail. thanks

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Same same, the first thing i do in the morning, wash my face, brush my teeth, check ecas.
Order is different for me.. :)

Check ECAS then do any thing in any order..... :)
Whats the point? eCAS gets updated at 10.01 am EST (once a day) and myCIC in realtime.

I checked eCAS at 8:30am today* (no update); 10:05am EST (it was updated)...

* just to make sure that the 10:01am EST theory works. See my signature on the "Application received" time which is where I can confirm that it was 10:01 am EST.

Reactions: Yiming59

Yiming59

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Whats the point? eCAS gets updated at 10.01 am EST (once a day) and myCIC in realtime.

I checked eCAS at 8:30am today* (no update); 10:05am EST (it was updated)...

* just to make sure that the 10:01am EST theory works. See my signature on the "Application received" time which is where I can confirm that it was 10:01 am EST.
I'm mountain time, so when I wake up it's already past 10 EST. :)

jascanada

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 sep 2014
LANDED..........