+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Chiargpatel2810

Feb 23, 2015
Hello
I just got invitation to apply for apply for parent PR application for my mom. I dont have father. I will submit PR application in 1 month.
My mom have visitor visa she came 2 times in Canada in last 3 years. Now I want her to stay with us for longer time. As I said I will submit her pr application in 1 month.but this time I want her to have super visa so she can stay for longer period. Should I apply for super Visa 1st then submit pr application or PR application 1st then super Visa application. She has to ticket to come to Canada in August 2019.

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Hi,

I received the invitation to apply for sponsorship for my parents.

My spouse passed away recently. In IMM-1334 form for question 9 what should I fill?

8 a) Your Current Marital Status : Widowed
8 b) and 8 c) are grayed out

9 a) Have you previously been married : Yes and provide details??
The period would be from Date of Marriage to the Death date of my Spouse?

Appreciate your help. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Lovleen

Tomalika Chowdhury

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
1. No. If your documents are in English and your native language, they don't need to be translated and notarized.
2. No. Just a signature and date.
3. Appointing yourself as a representative in your mom's application would be helpful especially if you need to call them during the process for anything.
Hi,
Thank you for the prompt response. My native language is NOT English, but all documents are in English. Do I need to notarize any documents?

Regards,
TChow

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I received my invitation to apply today. Now that I am preparing and filling up the forms, the issue is: While filling interest to sponsor form, by mistake I included my parents when counting the family unit. Since I am single with no dependents, my answer should be 1 but I said 3.

How can I fix this problem? What explanation I can give and what proof should I give in detail about this? I am very nervous about this mistake that I made.