04-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2013
LANDED..........
Will update soon
@robertp

Please add me to the tracker as I am new to this thread. My information is as below :
  • Sponsored People: 2
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 24 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 14, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE) : not yet (No ecas available)

Reactions: robertp

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
Can someone please help on this?
You should be fine if update your parents' address: (1) all communication is done via email or online; (2) if you are their rep, their mailing address is your address, not theirs, they are not sending any letter mails to your parents.

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
My application was recieved 21st of may and still cannot access ecas is this normal ?

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
You should be fine if update your parents' address: (1) all communication is done via email or online; (2) if you are their rep, their mailing address is your address, not theirs, they are not sending any letter mails to your parents.
Thank you, that’s what i am thinking.
But in ecas of PA, it shows their residential address?
Is that how it should be?

Sully_McGregor

Feb 21, 2018
@rang_canada @redmonkey1995
Hello there, need your help. Could you please check your mycic account to see what shows under "review of medical results"? My application status says "Application/profile updated". and then under medical result is says "we are reviewing the results of your medical exam." However, I have not received the medical exam request yet. Thanks
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Have your parents done a medical for supervisa in the last year that would still be valid? Could they be accessing that for their application?

shaks999

Jul 31, 2018
@robertp @YULIA-2016 - please add me to list.

I have a rather silly question (may have been answered in this 1000pg thread but would appreciate your quick help) - what are the next steps in the process? I see people are checking the status of their applications: How do we do that? Can I use my own CIC account login (as sponsor) or do my parents need to create one for themselves? (WE haven't received any update from CIC yet). Thanks! (Please tag me on your response so I get notified).
  • Sponsored People: 2 (Parents)
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: Pakistan
  • Province: ON
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 25
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 7
  • AoR Received (DATE) : None yet

dhandpun

Star Member
May 15, 2014
No, they never did any medical exams.
This changed for me also. My take on this is either (1) Case officer has triggered workflow to review medical. Once he finds that medical is not present, he will send us instructions to get it. In that scenerio, medical request is coming soon. I am expecting it. (2) Or it may be a generic message for everyone.:)

blueiris1228

Jun 25, 2019
This changed for me also. My take on this is either (1) Case officer has triggered workflow to review medical. Once he finds that medical is not present, he will send us instructions to get it. In that scenerio, medical request is coming soon. I am expecting it. (2) Or it may be a generic message for everyone.:)
Thank you for your info. the statement under medical was something like "medical exam is not required". Hopefully, this is a sign for medical exam request. Thanks