+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Hello, my mom is unfortunately on the same boat.. what happens if she cant cough up sputum? Did they just request for a new xray in 3 or 6 months? Do you mind please sharing your experience
In my case yes, they did ask us to reappear after 3 months and they have done this again... To be honest there's nothing to be worry on this... why they recalled because they think that there's probability that she may/may not have these symptoms and to just to ensure they asked us to reappear. Not to worry as in my case after the reappearance they've cleared us. And I'm sure your mum will be cleared too :)

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
Hello, my mom is unfortunately on the same boat.. what happens if she cant cough up sputum? Did they just request for a new xray in 3 or 6 months? Do you mind please sharing your experience

Unfortunately their panel physician told she need to do that sputum so even she's so exhausted already she tried luckily she did that and after 3 months she need x-ray again .
This month they have skin test again .

RF786

Jun 24, 2015
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone knows if the London Visa Office is still processing applications? there seems to be no light at the end of tunnel, have been waiting for more than a year now to hear from IRCC for update on my parents application.
if there is some hopeful news or any details, can anyone share thanks :)

aniebeez

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Just an update
2018 applicants who hasn’t landed yet, we have received second medical after COPR expiry.

given 90 days time to submit mesicals

Hi Sreshta,

Even we received re meds for my parents 2018 application

Did you receive any passport request or anyone here in the forum

Trying to understand will they just send me Authorization Letter or will they ask for my parents passport again ?? For stamping

If so need a link for what specifications needed for taking passport photos ( size )

Or do we use the same photos as submitted with their medical exam recently done

aniebeez

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
I submitted passports for both principal applicant (father) and dependent(my mother) but received envelope with only 1 passport (principal applicant) with COPR. What should i do? Whom to contact?
Hi
Did u receive the 2nd time COPR for your parents ..?

2018 applicant- sponsored my parents
We received remedica exam again passed it few days ago

Trying to.understand what comes next again

Copr ?
Authorization letter ?

Or again passport stamping

Thanks

Sreshta15

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Toronto
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Request
15-05-2019
hi,

so far we have received only medicals request which we need to complete before March .

not sure what to expect next??

hope they don’t ask again police clearance and passport submissions etc...

Anyone (2018 applicants) who completed medicals second time , please share here if u get any other instructions after medicals...

thanks.

Hi Sreshta,

Even we received re meds for my parents 2018 application

Did you receive any passport request or anyone here in the forum

Trying to understand will they just send me Authorization Letter or will they ask for my parents passport again ?? For stamping

If so need a link for what specifications needed for taking passport photos ( size )

Or do we use the same photos as submitted with their medical exam recently done

lions

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hpw long ircc office were closed during pandemic year 2020 ?

So the number of month they were closed? Those month could be counted ?

MineshPatel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Update 2018 application:
Jan 15- received pre-arrival service letter
Jan 21- received medical request (2nd request because we did medical in January 2020 already)

aniebeez

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
can the main principal applicant enter Canada without the dependent who isn't agreeing to enter Canada , basically not interested since because of pandemic is scared to Travel

Also sponsored parents Im talking about , what could be the implications at Airport with the immigration officer ?? for the main applicant

what reason could we give as to why the dependent didn't come along ??

Anyone has any experience any idea about this topic??

Also what kind of question would an immigration officer ask the principal applicant ? in terms with as to why the dependent didn't agree to come and can the principal; applicant enter Canada or not

or sponsorship will be affected by anyway I mean will the main applicant get entry into Canada or would they tell go back after arriving at the airport

Thanks

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Hi
Did u receive the 2nd time COPR for your parents ..?

2018 applicant- sponsored my parents
We received remedica exam again passed it few days ago

Trying to.understand what comes next again

Copr ?
Authorization letter ?

Or again passport stamping

Thanks
Me too in same situation. Re medicals are done but no update after that.
Please post if anyone has any information.