+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

ak85

Aug 11, 2014
Give it a day or 2 to reflect on GC key- PPR should follow- Congratulations
Nice -does ppr request come by email notification? I have been said decision made for almost 5 months now but no request for ppr yet, medical and PCC all submitted almost a year ago

ak85

Aug 11, 2014
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 2, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on February 24, 2020.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on October 25, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on January 8, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on February 27, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.—-
  7. ———————-
  8. Anyone on the same boat like me - all documents have been submitted and received receipt of acknowledgment. Status says decision made for past 6 months

hungrypanda0016

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 2, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on February 24, 2020.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on October 25, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on January 8, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on February 27, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.—-
  7. ———————-
  8. Anyone on the same boat like me - all documents have been submitted and received receipt of acknowledgment. Status says decision made for past 6 months
Which visa office?

innocentkool

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Cpc Mississauga
Call the Immigration Canada number and raise a webform enquiring about the status...PPR request comes via email, however if it is CPC in Canada, then perhaps due to CVID they might do a virtual landing or transfer the file for further processing to country of residence of applicants

ak85

Aug 11, 2014
Call the Immigration Canada number and raise a webform enquiring about the status...PPR request comes via email, however if it is CPC in Canada, then perhaps due to CVID they might do a virtual landing or transfer the file for further processing to country of residence of applicants
Thank you for the reply. I don’t know why but I never ever get connected to immigration Canada number - not sure if there is a specific number to call to. I had submitted a web form and they got the same usual response:

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto anonline account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

hungrypanda0016

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
I have been told to submit the passports by VFS India. My parents went to VFS local office but they said they we should be able to send the passport through courier services. Any idea?

innocentkool

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
I have been told to submit the passports by VFS India. My parents went to VFS local office but they said they we should be able to send the passport through courier services. Any idea?
Check their website- I think the PPR request letter/email along with passports need to be sent through VFS approved courier to the office. They should have directed them when they went to the office physically. If possible call the VFS or email them to confirm which courier to use for the purposes of submission of passports

Reactions: hungrypanda0016