Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I don't have gckey.. i used ecas only,any chance it shows there if they asking medical?
no, link ur application to MY CIC

MineshPatel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Hello
My MIL applied under 2018 PGP for Quebec. Sponsor is DM and Quebec issued CSQ already. She is in Canada currently on SuperVisa.
The last communication we had from IRCC -Mississauga is a generic email to submit PCC, Travel Information, copies of documents from India etc.

Since then I am waiting. Can someone tell what happens next?
I dont know what we are waiting for actually?
Thanks.
Can someone tell what is the next step please

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hello Members,

I see my status of PR Changed to Decision Made as of November 12, 2019, after they had requested additional information about Military and travel history in July 2019, but have not received anything, any idea how long it takes from there. London VO.
Hi,

Thank you very much for sharing

So it seems decision made took around 4-5 months after CIC asked for Military record.

I was asked for Police record in June, 2019 and still waiting. mmm

misterbmw

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
On website it says 20 to 24 months. But in 2019 applicants AOR from london office, it says departmental processing time is 12 months from date of original submission of application.

So was wondering if the same line was mentioned in ur London office AOR too?
Hi there, can you shoot me a screenshot link for 2019 London AOR, please.

ActionC

Oct 11, 2017
Hello Everyone ,
I sponsored my mum for PR . My visa office is Accra and they are now requesting for police certificate and her International Passport at the same time. The problem is she is now in Canada and will be here for a year. The question is can she submit the requested docs and passport to cic ottawa? Please I need help because cost of going home is very expensive.

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
Hi there, can you shoot me a screenshot link for 2019 London AOR, please.
Following is written in AOR

How long will it take to process your application?

The departmental processing standard for Family Class applications is 12 months.
Processing time is calculated from the date the application for sponsorship was submitted in Canada at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia, not the date it was received in London.
The received date of your application is: 05/22/2019. The processing of applications starts in order of received date but once the file is in process, how long it will take to finalize the application depends on the complexity of the file. This explains why files are not finalized in the same order they were received. While we endeavour to process all files within the departmental processing standard, complex applications may require more than 12 months. The IRCC Office in London is a large office responsible for 17 countries in three different regions (the British Isles and Nordic Countries, the Gulf, and Pakistan and Afghanistan). Due to the volume of applications we receive it may be a few months before we start active processing of your application.

If you have not received any further communication from this office within 9 months of the received date of your application, please contact us for an update.

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016

pgp20182nd

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Finally decision made in ECAS.
I was not only stalking my parents application since last few months, I was staring at it relentlessly for an update. Checked status every few hours in CIC and ECAS.

Any idea how long it might take to decision made to PPR?
Current VISA office is Mississauga, local VISA office is Singapore.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

parpr2018

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi, completed landing @thousand's island land border yesterday 21-Nov
Got the SIN issues as well..

@YULIA-2016 , please help with tracker update

next on the list: OHIP application
Anything else should be applied for?

Sully_McGregor

Feb 21, 2018
Hi, completed landing @thousand's island land border yesterday 21-Nov
Got the SIN issues as well..

@YULIA-2016 , please help with tracker update

next on the list: OHIP application
Anything else should be applied for?
Congrats on completing your landing!
Does the thousand island border have a limit on how many PR landings they will do in one day? Did you have to get there really early?

pgp20182nd

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Can someone tell what is the next step please
You should get Passport request next if they dont require any more documents (usually they require more documents if your parents had military/govt backgrounds). Check your ECAS/GCKey Account to see whats the status now. It should be "background in progress".

Also order a GCMS note for the application to get the full update. Sometimes it also helps application to progress to next step.

Reactions: MineshPatel

parpr2018

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Congrats on completing your landing!
Does the thousand island border have a limit on how many PR landings they will do in one day? Did you have to get there really early?
The border was empty.. few commerical trucks, couple of personal cars, we just pulled in on both sides straight to the officer.. we were the only ones for landing.. don't assume there is any limit like the niagara border, which my friends advised against to use..

We reached there around noon and were done around 1:30pm.. it took about 20 mins on the US side to give us the letter to be used on the Canadian side.

On the Canadian side it took about 45 mins to process it.. but all went well..

on way back to Toronto, we stopped by at one of the Service Canada Office to get the SIN done, it took them about 45 mins too, they had to verify every detail on the COPR to confirm before it allows them to proceed to the next step of issuing the SIN.. but was done..

Sully_McGregor

Feb 21, 2018
The border was empty.. few commerical trucks, couple of personal cars, we just pulled in on both sides straight to the officer.. we were the only ones for landing.. don't assume there is any limit like the niagara border, which my friends advised against to use..

We reached there around noon and were done around 1:30pm.. it took about 20 mins on the US side to give us the letter to be used on the Canadian side.

On the Canadian side it took about 45 mins to process it.. but all went well..

on way back to Toronto, we stopped by at one of the Service Canada Office to get the SIN done, it took them about 45 mins too, they had to verify every detail on the COPR to confirm before it allows them to proceed to the next step of issuing the SIN.. but was done..
Thank you for your reply - it's very helpful. We may try the same thing early next week.

MineshPatel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
You should get Passport request next if they dont require any more documents (usually they require more documents if your parents had military/govt backgrounds). Check your ECAS/GCKey Account to see whats the status now. It should be "background in progress".

Also order a GCMS note for the application to get the full update. Sometimes it also helps application to progress to next step.
GC key under background check says” Your application is in Progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check”
I will take your advice and order GSMS notes. Thank you