+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

hungrypanda0016

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
How can I submit 'Use of a Representative' form using WebForm. I don't see any place to upload. I can only make an inquiry for an application using web form. Can i upload it in MyCic ? My application includes both my Father and mother. Do i need to submit 2 Use of representative forms? or submitting only 1 will do? My LVO is NDVO.

hungrypanda0016

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Thanks for your reply. Below is part of the letter which contained the email address where i sent the forms. I also uploaded the documents in myCic.

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application.
Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High
Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically
requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.
PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section

Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India Email: delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca Website: www.india.gc.ca

parpr2018

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
How can I submit 'Use of a Representative' form using WebForm. I don't see any place to upload. I can only make an inquiry for an application using web form. Can i upload it in MyCic ? My application includes both my Father and mother. Do i need to submit 2 Use of representative forms? or submitting only 1 will do? My LVO is NDVO.
The first page of IRCC Webform you need to fill all the details... make sure in the "Enquirer Information" you provide Principal Applicant details itself..

Type of Enquiry: Use of Representative
Type of APplication: New Representative / Change Representative

when you go on to the next page it will ask to upload the document.

You only need Principal Applicant to provide you the access as the file in question is in name of Principal Applicant.

hungrypanda0016

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
The first page of IRCC Webform you need to fill all the details... make sure in the "Enquirer Information" you provide Principal Applicant details itself..

Type of Enquiry: Use of Representative
Type of APplication: New Representative / Change Representative

when you go on to the next page it will ask to upload the document.

You only need Principal Applicant to provide you the access as the file in question is in name of Principal Applicant.

bombomdha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
@bombomdha did you hear back for inland landing yet?
No, not yet. these people are too slow.

I wrote to them on Sunday morning.
I should have done it on the same day (Oct 17) when it was approved.

We are in Edmonton and expecting them to set up an appointment in the city. Let's see.
My friend's parents haven't got their cic a/c approved yet. If their passports had also arrived, we would have gone down south together. If their pps arrive before I get an appt, I will go to boarder instead.

Did you see any update on your file yet?

deb_deb87

Oct 23, 2019
Hello everyone! I'm new here and I have a question and some of you guys might be able to help me.
I was invited on the second round to sponsor my parents. In March the application was sent to Mexico City office and in April medical exams and police certificates were required. My parents finalized they medical exams by beginning of July (I emailed the visa office to let them know it would take a bit longer because my parents were away) and since mid July it says online that the medical exams were received but no more updates if it was passed. Is it normal? How long it usually takes to have an update? Thank you very much!

parpr2018

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
No, not yet. these people are too slow.

I wrote to them on Sunday morning.
I should have done it on the same day (Oct 17) when it was approved.

We are in Edmonton and expecting them to set up an appointment in the city. Let's see.
My friend's parents haven't got their cic a/c approved yet. If their passports had also arrived, we would have gone down south together. If their pps arrive before I get an appt, I will go to boarder instead.

Did you see any update on your file yet?
No updates yet. I guess it’s taking about 3 weeks, so I should expect it to be approved by mid next week.

parpr2018

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hello everyone! I'm new here and I have a question and some of you guys might be able to help me.
I was invited on the second round to sponsor my parents. In March the application was sent to Mexico City office and in April medical exams and police certificates were required. My parents finalized they medical exams by beginning of July (I emailed the visa office to let them know it would take a bit longer because my parents were away) and since mid July it says online that the medical exams were received but no more updates if it was passed. Is it normal? How long it usually takes to have an update? Thank you very much!
If you are looking at Client Application Status tool, than it only Shows 'Medical has been received'.
login to MyCIC account, it will provide more details if the medical has been passed or not..
since they didnt reachout for additional tests, i would say they passed most likely.. but MyCIC would give you better picture.

deb_deb87

Oct 23, 2019
If you are looking at Client Application Status tool, than it only Shows 'Medical has been received'.
login to MyCIC account, it will provide more details if the medical has been passed or not..
since they didnt reachout for additional tests, i would say they passed most likely.. but MyCIC would give you better picture.
Thank you for your help! I have been trying to link the online account to the application for months and I never able to do it. I already tried emailing CIC about it but I always get the same reply with the steps on how to link. But it just does not work :(
What can I do to see the updates?

parpr2018

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Thank you for your help! I have been trying to link the online account to the application for months and I never able to do it. I already tried emailing CIC about it but I always get the same reply with the steps on how to link. But it just does not work :(
What can I do to see the updates?
Most people have had issue with the number of people on the application: the number is actually: Principal Applicant + number of dependents + sponsor + co-sponsor(if any)

if the count still does not work.. I would suggest call CIC at 8am Friday(worked for me to be able to get connected) and have the agent on the phone help you register..

if there is some error, they can fix it in the background and help you setup.

haffi47

May 22, 2018
Thay have to get finger print form or card attested by ministry of foreign affairs of the country where the are residing, then after that get that fingerprint form verified by uae embassy.

When u have that form apply online. And send that fingerprint form vial mail to the concerned department in uae.

Above was advised by uae embassy here in Canada when i called them.
Thanks for reply, I searched other forums and found how to apply online. Just FYI if someone in same situation that fingerprint is not required if person has Emirates I.D,it can be done online and received in e-mail in one day.

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
Thanks for reply, I searched other forums and found how to apply online. Just FYI if someone in same situation that fingerprint is not required if person has Emirates I.D,it can be done online and received in e-mail in one day.
Do they issue for expired emirates id also? , were you able to do it?
What I see on dubai online process it asks for valid ID.