+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

Shabi_2018

Sep 21, 2019
how was your parents experience in landing at Pearson Airport? I am just worried for my parents who are not fluent in English to do the landing process on their own, then they also have a connection flight after landing in Pearson Airport. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

bombomdha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
My pp was also delivered on Sep 26 at 7:25 am but no movement yet.

Hoping to get passport next week.
They ask for passports only after bc is over and eligibility is determined. Then they leave a note in the file for CPC Ottawa to update.
So, it’s only matter of waiting in the queue for printing of COPR.

my friend also sent his parents’ passports the same time I did, they were delivered the same time but he has no update as of now.
He will probably get an update this morning and I hope so you will.

if the tracker does not activate tonight, it will on Monday.

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Thanks for your confirmation. because when I asked this question a few months ago, I got scared by a few members here. They draw a perspective story about re-assessments, CIC will suspend, reject,... or CRA will audit,... What??? CIC takes CRA jobs?? accused illegal, bla bla.
Not a problem , the same person rob_to and a few others told me it is unfair and illegal etc etc .Sorry to say that though this forum has mostly friendly people willing to help but a few are jealous and asked me not to apply . I don’t know if it’s competition or something else or half knowledge . Always best to consult experts when in doubt as I did to my accountants and lawyers .
Anyways why do you have to worry about CRA audits ,if your papers are in order and all your income is declared. I have been audited previously and there have been no concerns .My accountants at Deloitte Haskins
have to do it and we pay them 5k every year for this .Hope this helps you and others apply

Reactions: K0c4nbi3t

haffi47

May 22, 2018
Hi,
I received Medical ,police certificate and Pre-arrival letter today.SS line 168

one question: My mother left UAE in 2013 and they asked PC for UAE, any suggestion about this or someone in same situation how they resolved it?

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Not a problem , the same person rob_to and a few others told me it is unfair and illegal etc etc .Sorry to say that though this forum has mostly friendly people willing to help but a few are jealous and asked me not to apply . I don’t know if it’s competition or something else or half knowledge . Always best to consult experts when in doubt as I did to my accountants and lawyers .
Anyways why do you have to worry about CRA audits ,if your papers are in order and all your income is declared. I have been audited previously and there have been no concerns .My accountants at Deloitte Haskins
have to do it and we pay them 5k every year for this .Hope this helps you and others apply
i was worried The reassessments may not available when CIC check. Luckily, I reassessed 3 years and CRA approved without any questions within 14 days.

nirav870

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th june
AOR Received.
24th oct
Med's Request
24th december
Med's Done....
29th december
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 december
VISA ISSUED...
wish god will give in feb'14
Me too, CIC updated today with application approved and visa number is stated with validity. PP received at Ottawa on Oct 3rd just an FYI. Now I guess waiting for tracking number to be active? Cheers!
And received stamped passports, COPR. Will

HelloandHi

Jan 15, 2019
Hello ,
I have applied for my parents sponsership in 2018 and today i got an email for passport request. in the email they mentioned to deliver passport to Ottawa or US . It was also mentioned that if the mailing address is not in canada or US then we need to inform through there web page to get instructions to send passport to near by visa office of country of residence. My parents are in india. I emailed them stating that they are in india and we need new delhi office. What will be the consequences? Also for how long will the PR VISA will be valid for. As my parents need time if they are not able to come before the PR VISA expiration what will be the consequences. Please let me know anyone

vad19

Jul 26, 2019
Is there anyone in this forum whose LVO set to Singapore? How's the timeline look like for PGP applications in Singapore compare to other LVO?
HI, I applied in 2019 my application got transferred Singapore LVO, need your experience. Did they make a decision on your application?

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

Earlspencer

Oct 20, 2019
Hi guys

Parents got PPR email on 4th Oct. to submit passports in Ottawa since application was done from Canada when they were here but now they had to leave for India (since visitors visa extension got over) and now the deadline to submit passports is coming up (Nov 4th, 2019) but we don't have instructions yet to submit our passports in Delhi VO.

I've contacted IRCC through webform asking for instructions to submit in Delhi VO and they reverted me back to contact CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca who I've contacted on Oct. 7th but they haven't responded. I am really concerned if the deadline of 30 days (4th Nov, 2019) to submit passports will expire and the entire application (that took almost 2 years) cancelled because of this.

Please help me get instructions to submit their passports to New Delhi VO.

Last edited:

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Hi guys

Parents got PPR email on 4th Oct. to submit passports in Ottawa since application was done from Canada when they were here but now they had to leave for India (since visitors visa extension got over) and now the deadline to submit passports is coming up (Nov 4th, 2019) but we don't have instructions yet to submit our passports in Delhi VO.

I've contacted IRCC through webform asking for instructions to submit in Delhi VO and they reverted me back to contact CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca who I've contacted on Oct. 7th but they haven't responded. I am really concerned if the deadline of 30 days (4th Nov, 2019) to submit passports will expire and the entire application (that took almost 2 years) cancelled because of this.

Hi guys

Hi
I was in a similar problem and I submitted a query to Delhi Visa office . This is the email I got that u can submit in different locations,Hope it helps you.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to your recent email inquiry received at the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please be advised that the applicant can submit his passport in CPC Ottawa and spouse can submit in India through VFS.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021”

Reactions: Earlspencer

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
My pp was also delivered on Sep 26 at 7:25 am but no movement yet.

Hoping to get passport next week.
Just contacted for my passport return as it has passed two weeks. The turn around time for CPC Ottawa is 2 weeks and completed 2 weeks on last friday. Here is what I have received from CPC ottawa

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please note that your passport has been received at our office and will be returned as soon as the process is completed.

Your documents will be returned using the provided return envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the courier website.

We thank you for your patience.

Reactions: mrlahori

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Did
Just contacted for my passport return as it has passed two weeks. The turn around time for CPC Ottawa is 2 weeks and completed 2 weeks on last friday. Here is what I have received from CPC ottawa

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please note that your passport has been received at our office and will be returned as soon as the process is completed.

Your documents will be returned using the provided return envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the courier website.

We thank you for your patience.
Hi
Does it update on your profile if visa is granted ?
I sent my parents passport today .
Hope I get it back before 19th November as we need to travel .
Thanks