Med's Done....
29th december
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 december
VISA ISSUED...
wish god will give in feb'14
Finally I got my cic updated to Approved.
Return mail Tracker may activate any time.

pp delivered on sep 26 at 10:50 am,
Me too, CIC updated today with application approved and visa number is stated with validity. PP received at Ottawa on Oct 3rd just an FYI. Now I guess waiting for tracking number to be active? Cheers!

Reactions: bombomdha

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
We did! We just approved as sponsor last month!
The original assessment was higher or lower required incomes?? And the reassessment is higher?? I got reassessment as well for one year, was lower due to forgot claiming, after reassessment is higher than required income a lot

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
The original assessment was higher or lower required incomes?? And the reassessment is higher?? I got reassessment as well for one year, was lower due to forgot claiming, after reassessment is higher than required income a lot

The original assessment was higher then they re assessment was went to lower . But still we met the LICO for 3 years.. still they requested option c and financial evaluation form .

Reactions: K0c4nbi3t

iris_lf

Star Member
Dec 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2013
AOR Received.
08-01-2014
File Transfer...
20-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2014
We completed the medical exam on Oct 9 and just got an e-mail for additional checking...But the e-mail is from

Regional Medical Office (RMO)- Manila
Embassy of Canada Manila

Is this normal considering our parents are in China? Also, do we need to pay fee again for additional checking?
Thanks.

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
My case was unique , I initially did not meet the LICO , prior to applying in 2018 .
I use a professional small business corporation to save money and pay myself a dividend through the corp for tax saving purposes .
Prior to application and showing expression of interest , I had to request the accountant to show an increased dividend to myself during previous years to meet the LICO and pay about 5000$ extra in taxes . A long explanation as written by my accountant and small business lawyer( cost me 2k ) and a reassessment notice was sent including papers of my professional small business corp . This was accepted by CIC and we got PPR 2 weeks back . Overall worth the hassle :)

Reactions: K0c4nbi3t

mrlahori

Star Member
May 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2012
AOR Received.
07-12-2012
File Transfer...
09-01-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2012
Finally I got my cic updated to Approved.
Return mail Tracker may activate any time.

pp delivered on sep 26 at 10:50 am,
My pp was also delivered on Sep 26 at 7:25 am but no movement yet.

Hoping to get passport next week.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
My case was unique , I initially did not meet the LICO , prior to applying in 2018 .
I use a professional small business corporation to save money and pay myself a dividend through the corp for tax saving purposes .
Prior to application and showing expression of interest , I had to request the accountant to show an increased dividend to myself during previous years to meet the LICO and pay about 5000$ extra in taxes . A long explanation as written by my accountant and small business lawyer( cost me 2k ) and a reassessment notice was sent including papers of my professional small business corp . This was accepted by CIC and we got PPR 2 weeks back . Overall worth the hassle :)
Thanks for your confirmation. because when I asked this question a few months ago, I got scared by a few members here. They draw a perspective story about re-assessments, CIC will suspend, reject,... or CRA will audit,... What??? CIC takes CRA jobs?? accused illegal, bla bla.

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
We completed the medical exam on Oct 9 and just got an e-mail for additional checking...But the e-mail is from

Regional Medical Office (RMO)- Manila
Embassy of Canada Manila

Is this normal considering our parents are in China? Also, do we need to pay fee again for additional checking?
Thanks.
Manila RMO is responsible for quite a few countries including China. They could send it to other medical offices too. But, it's completely up to the IRCC to decide.

So, it is completely normal to get an email from Manila RMO. You are responsible to pay for any additional medical exams. Depending on the type of exams they are requesting, it could take a while to process your application. In any case, it will take a bit longer than those who do not need additional medical exams.

I hope that helps.

Reactions: iris_lf