+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

MoeS

Oct 11, 2018
Status changed to "documents being reviewed" and "background check in process. We will inform you if we need more information".

How many more days should it take before PPR? LVO - Ottawa.
My LVO is Ottawa too and I am waiting four month now since I submitted the additional docs and PCC. Still under review. Not to scare you but case by case is different.
Good luck.

Vertig0

May 4, 2018
Hi, Anyone with parents in Military service waiting or got their passport request?

My time is below

(London LVO)
Line 34 - Vertig0

March 20th - Invitation email for PGP 2018
April 11th - Application mailed
April 13th - Application delivered
April 19th - AOR Email

June 6th - Request for additional document (Death Certificate)
June 7th - Faxed death certificate

June 28th - SA (Sponsorship Approved). Application forwarded to local office (London)

Dec 5th - Online shows "We started processing your application Dec 5th, 2018

Feb 25th, 2019 - Request for following
a. Medical
b. PCC
c. Travel history
d. Military service history
e. Death certificate (again?)
f. Sponsor marriage certificate

Mar 15 - Medical done
Mar 25 - Updated Medical received

April 16 - Updated Medical passed

May 30 - Invitation to Pre-arrival services

June 7 - Request to submit newly filled and signed IMM5669 Schedule A Background Declaration- instructions to disregard last 10 year period and fill from the age of 18

Jul 10 - Request to submit IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels Please provide details of any travels from 2019/03 to present

Only NOA provided (no SIN)
Country of citizenship - Pakistan
Province - AB

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Hello,
Someone may have already answered this but I couldn’t see: How long does it usually take for the CPC- Ottawa to process pp?

I sent passports on 25 sep and they were delivered on sep 26.

when will they return the pp, apprx date plz

Any updates on your passport?

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
No. Nothing as of now. Tomorrow will be complete two weeks. Lets see if we see any progress by Friday.

Any update on yours?
Nope I am week behind then you. They got mine on 4th October. You will be guessing game to me. :)
I seen people around 3 weeks turn around time. So hopefully next weekend for you

asap

Jul 8, 2011
Hi guys
My parents will land in three weeks. What are the documents they need to have rather than the passport? Do they need proof of fund from me?

bombomdha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi guys
My parents will land in three weeks. What are the documents they need to have rather than the passport? Do they need proof of fund from me?
They will need
COPR, Visa, PP, fund may be asked for a show, delete phone if you have anything to hide.

how long did it take to get back the PP after they were delivered to VO?

Rajramit

Oct 9, 2019
Hi all,

CIC requested for FBI and RCMP clearance for my parents as they have travelled to both USA and Canada in the past. My parents are currently in Meerut, India. Does someone here know the best way to take fingerprints and submit for processing?

Thanks in advance.

BeeA

Apr 26, 2017
Re-posting again as I haven't received a response :)

Hello,
My mothers sponsorship application is in Acrra.
I received sponsorship approval in March 2019 and processing began shortly.
On Sept 27, we received pre arrival services letter
On Sept 30, we received medical, police certificate request and we were also asked to submit passport to VAC.

However, my mum is currently in Toronto visiting using her visitor visa and cannot submit passport to VAC(there is none in Canada).
I called the call center and agent asked me to send web form or call VAC.
Can anyone advise? Where do we send her passport within Canada? They have asked that we send within 2 weeks so this is very urgent.

Also, is it normal that they have asked for passport along with medical and police certificate?
Please does anyone have any response to this?

What did you do to submit parents passport if they were in Canada but application was processed in home country?