+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
congrats hopefully we get ours too. When is ur letter from? When is ur parents live?

Parents are currently in Canada on visitor visa and belong to Punjab, India. Looks the letter from Delhi in the footer of the email, but at the top says, Primary office Mississauga.

Footer - Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca

Last edited:
Reactions: wins26

nirav870

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th june
AOR Received.
24th oct
Med's Request
24th december
Med's Done....
29th december
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 december
VISA ISSUED...
wish god will give in feb'14
Received COPR today!!!!

App received Sep 2018
Medical PCC done Apr 2019
Decision made Sept 2019
COPR request Oct 1st 2019
LVO ottawa

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Congrats..... see i told you.... letter comes from Delhi office :) I read header and footer twice :) lol

It's relief man before the election. They will get my passports on Friday evening as I mailed them today. So expecting to have it back by the end of the month

PGP18July

Jul 28, 2019
Why for some the pre-arrival emails comes on the same day as DM or PPR and for others it's many days after ? It's been 19 days since pre-arrival email and still nothing changed for status. Please advise what does this mean ? Do they ask for additional information if this happens or they don't ask anything additional once pre-arrival email is sent ?

MoeS

Oct 11, 2018
Why for some the pre-arrival emails comes on the same day as DM or PPR and for others it's many days after ? It's been 19 days since pre-arrival email and still nothing changed for status. Please advise what does this mean ? Do they ask for additional information if this happens or they don't ask anything additional once pre-arrival email is sent ?
I don't think there's any rule and basis for these since I got my pre-arrival letter back in May 2019 before even my background check get started (which was in June 2019). I have been waiting 4-5 months now. It all depends on what the officer feels like that day.

PGP18July

Jul 28, 2019
I don't think there's any rule and basis for these since I got my pre-arrival letter back in May 2019 before even my background check get started (which was in June 2019). I have been waiting 4-5 months now. It all depends on what the officer feels like that day.
There's certainly some link in that email and the next status change. For 90% the DM and PPR comes within 2 weeks after pre-arrival email and I noticed this in timeline sheet. Although VO's differ in this time range but I wonder why it's different for some at same VO. Anyone has more ideas, please share!