+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Hi everyone,

I received an emailthis morning from IRCC this morning with the PDF attachments asking the following information bolded below. I have already paid RPRF, Provide copy of passports for parents, travel information form ( IMM5562) and also my work related experience during the initial submission of documents. Also I provided a copy of PCC via IRCC webform after i got SA approval in March 2019.

Can you please advise if i have to provide all the documents againa? Also why do they need my CV/Resume? Please see the entire request below from PDF...

-----------------------------------
Requirements for Processing

In order to minimize delays, if we do not already have a contact e-mail address for your relative, please have your relative submit a valid email address through our client web form:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family members. If not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

 Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF): The Right of Permanent Residence Fee(s) must be submitted to this office.

Please refer to the CIC Website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp for detailed instructions on how to pay immigration fees

 Passport/Travel Document: Your relative must submit a copy of their passport. If your relative’s passport has expired or will expire within the next 12 months, please have them apply for and submit a copy of their new passport with a validity of 12 months or more. Please ensure to include all pages of the passport.

 Biometrics (if applicable): On July 31st, 2018, biometrics became a requirement for some IRCC applicants. If your relatives are required to complete biometrics, they would have received a request for fees and an instruction letter with details on how to submit biometrics. If they have yet to submit biometrics, they should do so immediately.

Biometrics requirements can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga

Police Certificate: For the principal applicant and dependant spouse (if applicable), please provide police certificates from:

 The country where they currently live, and

 Any country they have lived for six months or more (if applicable).

Your relative is required to obtain the police certificate from that country’s law enforcement authorities. Please send a copy of the original police certificate to this office as soon as they receive it.

Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.

 Country Specific Requirements: Please refer to the country specific requirements listed for spouses, as these documents are applicable to parents and grandparents.

Country specific requirements can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

 Supplementary Information – Your Travels (IMM5562): The principal applicant and all family members included in the application who are 18 years of age or older must complete this form.

 Details of Military Service - IMM5546 (if applicable): Complete this form for anyone included on the application who has ever held a high ranking/senior official government position or served in the military, army, defence or police unit, (including National Service), and submit a copy of the military card/booklet, including blank pages, if applicable.

 CV/Resume: Please provide a CV/Resume for the principal applicant and dependant spouse (if applicable) detailing education and employment information from the age of 18.

In order to facilitate faster processing, please send these documents by email to: IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

** Please include “PGP-APR” in the subject line of the email **

Should you choose to submit by mail, please include a copy of this letter with your correspondence addressed to:

CPC Mississauga – PGP APR

PO BOX 6100, Station A

Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4
Hello friend,
I have also received the same email on September 27th. My file was also in Ottawa. My parents have done Medical test and in Ecas the status says In Process. In messages it says Medical Received. However they have not mentioned to do Police Clearance and Biometrics in ecas. Also I have opened the Online account as a Sponsor. My parents do not have an online account hence they do not get any notifications.
Please suggest what should we do as the next steps.
Also another question is that in ecas my parents home address is incorrect. I had uploaded the Webform with corrected address. However it is still not corrected.
Please help.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

iris_lf

Star Member
Dec 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2013
AOR Received.
08-01-2014
File Transfer...
20-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2014
Hello All

Kindly, if you could you provide me any kind of sample of resume/CV for parents.That will be very helpful for me to understand the kind of information required . Many Thanks
Weird thing about the resume/cv is we have already provided all this informaiton in the application under educational/personal history...I guess you can just copy from whatever you have filled in that form in a cv/resume format if you want to provide that information

Reactions: vikaz7

nitika_joshi

Jun 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.
15-May-2014 (PCC, RPRF)
Nomination.....
30-Sep--2013
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
13-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2014
PPR Received on 23/Sep.
Passports will be sent today.
@YULIA-2016

kumark

Apr 1, 2009
For all those received the following letter, please read it carefully. The previous paragraph to this is as follow and have a line saying if not already included in your application. I think this is confirmation from CPC Mississauga – PGP APR that your application is in process in this office and if you have not provided information before, you have opportunity to update now.
I hope this make sense.

In order to minimize delays, if we do not already have a contact e-mail address for your relative,
please have your relative submit a valid email address through our client web form:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. Please note that
the following documentation is required for your sponsored family members. If not already
included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

Hi everyone,

I received an emailthis morning from IRCC this morning with the PDF attachments asking the following information bolded below. I have already paid RPRF, Provide copy of passports for parents, travel information form ( IMM5562) and also my work related experience during the initial submission of documents. Also I provided a copy of PCC via IRCC webform after i got SA approval in March 2019.

Can you please advise if i have to provide all the documents againa? Also why do they need my CV/Resume? Please see the entire request below from PDF...

-----------------------------------
Requirements for Processing

In order to minimize delays, if we do not already have a contact e-mail address for your relative, please have your relative submit a valid email address through our client web form:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family members. If not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

 Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF): The Right of Permanent Residence Fee(s) must be submitted to this office.

Please refer to the CIC Website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp for detailed instructions on how to pay immigration fees

 Passport/Travel Document: Your relative must submit a copy of their passport. If your relative’s passport has expired or will expire within the next 12 months, please have them apply for and submit a copy of their new passport with a validity of 12 months or more. Please ensure to include all pages of the passport.

 Biometrics (if applicable): On July 31st, 2018, biometrics became a requirement for some IRCC applicants. If your relatives are required to complete biometrics, they would have received a request for fees and an instruction letter with details on how to submit biometrics. If they have yet to submit biometrics, they should do so immediately.

Biometrics requirements can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga

Police Certificate: For the principal applicant and dependant spouse (if applicable), please provide police certificates from:

 The country where they currently live, and

 Any country they have lived for six months or more (if applicable).

Your relative is required to obtain the police certificate from that country’s law enforcement authorities. Please send a copy of the original police certificate to this office as soon as they receive it.

Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.

 Country Specific Requirements: Please refer to the country specific requirements listed for spouses, as these documents are applicable to parents and grandparents.

Country specific requirements can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

 Supplementary Information – Your Travels (IMM5562): The principal applicant and all family members included in the application who are 18 years of age or older must complete this form.

 Details of Military Service - IMM5546 (if applicable): Complete this form for anyone included on the application who has ever held a high ranking/senior official government position or served in the military, army, defence or police unit, (including National Service), and submit a copy of the military card/booklet, including blank pages, if applicable.

 CV/Resume: Please provide a CV/Resume for the principal applicant and dependant spouse (if applicable) detailing education and employment information from the age of 18.

In order to facilitate faster processing, please send these documents by email to: IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

** Please include “PGP-APR” in the subject line of the email **

Should you choose to submit by mail, please include a copy of this letter with your correspondence addressed to:

CPC Mississauga – PGP APR

PO BOX 6100, Station A

Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4

Mary60

Aug 9, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I received the PPR today from Ankara (Turkey). My file was processed at Ottawa/Mississauga.

I know how hard it is to wait... Wishing everyone the best of luck.

Reactions: MoeS

Msidhu404

Jul 9, 2019
Hi everyone, I sooner my parents back in may 2018. There is the timeline.

Application received on 25 may 2018
Sponsorship approved in January 2019
Medical and PCC request on 17 February 2019
My mother medical was cleared , but they request for 2nd medical for my father , and after two months we receive email from new Delhi office for 3rd medical .
My father did the medical on 20 July 2019.
Medical was received and passed on 1 Aug 2019 . Application still show IN PROCESS.
After that I did heard anything,

did anyone know who much time they will take for DM , PPR request .
Thanks

Msidhu404

Jul 9, 2019
Hi everyone, I sponsor my parents back in may 2018. There is the timeline.

Application received on 25 may 2018
Sponsorship approved in January 2019
Medical and PCC request on 17 February 2019
My mother medical was cleared , but they request for 2nd medical for my father , and after two months we receive email from new Delhi office for 3rd medical .
My father did the medical on 20 July 2019.
Medical was received and passed on 1 Aug 2019 . Application still show IN PROCESS.
After that I did not heard nothing.

did anyone know who much time they will take for DM , PPR request . Anyone from New Delhi office with similar timeline please reply.
Thanks

Last edited:

rohan1103

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Got stamped PR visa and COPR , Crossed US border (as had US visa) yesterday and parents landed as PR ....

@YULIA-2016 - Many thanks to you and other unknown friends who helped through this journey.

Best of luck for all who are still in process....

Many Thanks !!!

Hopeful-India

Apr 12, 2019
Hi Everyone,

It has been over 2 weeks now since CIC received passports for visa stamping for my parents. Does anyone has any ideas how long does it take for them to send it back?

Panicking right now :(

rohan1103

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Hi Everyone,

It has been over 2 weeks now since CIC received passports for visa stamping for my parents. Does anyone has any ideas how long does it take for them to send it back?

Panicking right now :(
Don't panic first of all :) Stay chill :) :) and plan how you will be going to celebrate the moment.

To answer your questions - it always take 2-3 weeks , In my case I sent it on 10 sept and received back on 27th.

If you have online account enabled then visa details will be available there as soon as visa will get issued to them and online account will show processing is completed.

Then it take around 2-3 days to get visa printed and shipped back to your home address.

Hope this will help.

Thx