+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

Waiting_Kills

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
This is getting really frustrating. Ottawa seems to have gone to sleep. Nothing has moved since med passed in mid march and PCC submitted in end march.

manie

Star Member
Jun 14, 2009
Yes, likely the biometrics requirement was not in place for your country when you submitted the application. CIC will not issue request for passport if they needed biometrics I do not think. Passports is the last step
Thanks.

musicengg

Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me how have people submitted their PCC? There are no instructions on the email letter. Do you just send it back to the Visa office that sent that email? I emailed them back with the PCC and got no response nor does it show on the Client Application Status.

Do they usually update that they have received that on the Client Application Status online?

katewilson76

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
BC
Visa Office......
London
Can anyone tell me how have people submitted their PCC? There are no instructions on the email letter. Do you just send it back to the Visa office that sent that email? I emailed them back with the PCC and got no response nor does it show on the Client Application Status.

Do they usually update that they have received that on the Client Application Status online?
I sent mine via web specific enquire and then posted them to.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017

My MIL's PCC request email came with an attachement (pdf file) and that contains instruction with instruction on how to submit the result.
(email or mailing address)
We have pass on that information to the Police Headquarters in HK when we requested the PCC.

MoeS

Oct 11, 2018

I sent my PCC through "Uploading Documents" via myCIC profile....my application status hasn't changed yet but i phoned them 2 weeks ago and they said they have received the documents. Give them a call and confirm they have received it. If your processing office is OTTAWA, they got very slow in replies. I guess we need to be patient. But it doesn't hurt to call and confirm.

Good luck!

MoeS

Oct 11, 2018
At what stage do we get boi metric request?
Also did anyone from 2018 got bio metric request?
I got Biometrics request for my parents. Only for certain countries you need to get and submit it. I got it at very early stages before Medical & PCC request.