Visa Office......
LVO (LBM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 8 2014
Doc's Request.
PCC, Schedule A, Salary details, etc - Aug 12, 15 (Sent - Sep 2, 15)
Nomination.....
PER: Jan 15 2015
AOR Received.
Photo Request: Feb 18 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
September 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015 (Medical Received: Oct 16, 2015)
Interview........
Alhamdulillah waived
Passport Req..
December 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 21, 2015
LANDED..........
InshAllah in Feb 2016
Seniors,
Could someone please guide what exactly my status is? The only communication I received was on Dec 14, 2018 stating " Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2018". No Communication since then. My current ECAS Sponsorship Application Status is Decision Made and line 2 says We started processing your application on March 13, 2019.

Here is the snapshot of GCKey status. Any idea where my application currently is? Is it with LVO now or still with PGP-Miss?

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility - Review of eligibility

• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

well79

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
My parents also landed on June 19. Went to Service Canada next day and applied for SIN. It took us 10 min. They do not issue the cards any longer, just give you print-out with the number. Today I've got an e-mail re PR card for my father. They need better photos.
Exactly what we discussed couple pages ago. It is a risk for parents to leave right away before PR is issued because of this issue they may encounter with having to go for new photos.

well79

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Seniors,
Could someone please guide what exactly my status is? The only communication I received was on Dec 14, 2018 stating " Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2018". No Communication since then. My current ECAS Sponsorship Application Status is Decision Made and line 2 says We started processing your application on March 13, 2019.

Here is the snapshot of GCKey status. Any idea where my application currently is? Is it with LVO now or still with PGP-Miss?

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Interview - Interview
Biometrics - Biometrics
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You have been approved as sponsor. Likely will get an email soon to let you know what LVO you got. What is the status under Applicant in e-cas? That may help to determine where things are at

Reactions: MAKPAK

MAKPAK

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (LBM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 8 2014
Doc's Request.
PCC, Schedule A, Salary details, etc - Aug 12, 15 (Sent - Sep 2, 15)
Nomination.....
PER: Jan 15 2015
AOR Received.
Photo Request: Feb 18 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
September 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015 (Medical Received: Oct 16, 2015)
Interview........
Alhamdulillah waived
Passport Req..
December 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 21, 2015
LANDED..........
InshAllah in Feb 2016
You have been approved as sponsor. Likely will get an email soon to let you know what LVO you got. What is the status under Applicant in e-cas? That may help to determine where things are at
Thanks for your response. Applicant ECAS status in In Process [We received your application for permanent residence on September 25, 2018.]

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Just for one ? I do not know what to think. Photos for both parents were done at the same place, but they sent the letter about just my father's photos. We'll get new ones, of course...

How are your parents adjusting?
YES JUST for dad only!
They are good, already were here 5 times before

Reactions: zt2018

kami999

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Seniors,

Interview - Interview
Biometrics - Biometrics
Usually Background Check goes last :)

Only CIC knows the sequence of activities !

You should be getting medical , PCC soon .

Reactions: MAKPAK

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Hi Everyone,

Looking for some help. My parents sent their passport on May31 through the Visa application Center in Caracas, Venezuela. On June 17 my cic account showed visas where issued and shows a Travel document number etc. Since then, I have not received the passport and the Visa Application Center (VFS Canada) says that the passport is still under process at the consulate. I emailed the consulate last week and no reply yet....

Has anyone been in this situation? A month seems like a very long time to keep them without passport. Worst news is that they have plane tickets for this Sunday to come over.

Has anyone waited so long for passports?

Can150

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Now ottawa is too :( Where is my PPR.... ughhh
Hey @jas1989 , I checked My CIC account and it went from "Your application is in progress" to "We are processing your background check." Our timeline has been similar so it is getting close now.

Reactions: jas1989

aakber

Feb 23, 2017
I got PPR for my parents today from the London Office. My parents need to go back to Pakistan for a family emergency on 30th June. Should I contact Ottawa office to send a new PPR with Pakistan VO or should I contact London?

Also where the stamp the passport in Pakistan?

please also update my status on the spreadsheet.

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Hey @jas1989 , I checked My CIC account and it went from "Your application is in progress" to "We are processing your background check." Our timeline has been similar so it is getting close now.

Thanks buddy. I logged in my account , still the same. I am eagerly waiting to have this stuff finished as my parents heading back mid of the month. If it is changes my BC progress, then i will extend their tickets. It costs a lot. I check like 10 times a day in my account as I believe it is real time update and I would be able to see right away