+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

JamesYoyo

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good thing, it will be PPR soon. I am 29 August applicant and I am at the last step of BC as well, it is not started yet. Did you get email once it says it is in progress or just says Application update under the GC key? I am curious when my one will be, as they do have medicals and PCC all of that since March
No email but just status change on myCIC.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Any email I’d as such ??

I’m unable to add the application to gckey
How to send the doc to Mississauga office ?
IRCC webform

JamesYoyo

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone please share the email for CIC Mississauga, if there is any!
Thanks
Below is what I got from CIC Mississauge requesting for PCC/CV for parents. Both mail address and email address are listed:
Please note:
 Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation completed by a certified translator, and a copy of the original document. If any of the requested documents are not available, please submit a detailed written explanation.
Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to:
CPC Mississauga – PGP-APR
PO BOX 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4
For fastest service, please submit your documents through email to: IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Please note that this email is only for the submission of requested documentation, any enquiries or requests will not be read and deleted from the email box without notification.
**Please include PGP-APR in the subject line of the email**

Reactions: pgp20182nd

pgp20182nd

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Below is what I got from CIC Mississauge requesting for PCC/CV for parents. Both mail address and email address are listed:
Please note:
 Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation completed by a certified translator, and a copy of the original document. If any of the requested documents are not available, please submit a detailed written explanation.
Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to:
PO BOX 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4
For fastest service, please submit your documents through email to: IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Please note that this email is only for the submission of requested documentation, any enquiries or requests will not be read and deleted from the email box without notification.
Thanks James!

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Finally PCC request received. I need to read the instruction and translate for my MIL so she can go and request it.

And again, they asked for "Hokou" which doesn't exist for resident of Hong Kong whom never lived in China. So I will write a letter to explain it.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

JamesYoyo

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@YULIA-2016 A question for you that PCC/CV requested and sent to CIC last week, yesterday myCIC status changed to BC in progress. This morning I logged onto my ECAS account and was suprised to find the Permanent Residence Application Status is also changed to 'Decision Made'. But looked into detail status, nothing changed still Medical Received. No myCIC update though. Does that mean PPR is closing? Get excited.

Thank you!

jz_to

Aug 1, 2018
The same happens to my application that on June 6th, I got email from CIC requesting CV/PCC for both parents. Requested documents were sent to CIC Mississauge by email earlier last week and today myCIC status is changed to BC in progress.
I received the request in mid-May. By the time I received this request, on CIC Background Check is already in progress.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
@YULIA-2016 A question for you that PCC/CV requested and sent to CIC last week, yesterday myCIC status changed to BC in progress. This morning I logged onto my ECAS account and was suprised to find the Permanent Residence Application Status is also changed to 'Decision Made'. But looked into detail status, nothing changed still Medical Received. No myCIC update though. Does that mean PPR is closing? Get excited.

Thank you!
yes, e-case for DM, My CIC will be changed for stamped visas only

Reactions: JamesYoyo

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Hi Yulia,
this is gayatri,applied for 2019 parents sponsorship, received an application # thru email today and status in online is application received can you pls update my line its for my mother in law

hey what date did your application got delivered in ottawa?

nonamejustfame

May 10, 2019
Hi Yulia,
this is gayatri,applied for 2019 parents sponsorship, received an application # thru email today and status in online is application received can you pls update my line its for my mother in law
The email you mentioned is an AOR from CIC ? have you linked your MIL application in myCIC?

jz_to

Aug 1, 2018
Please note:
PO BOX 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4
Mine is very different.
The correspondence I got is from Ottawa requesting for CV/Resume.
They have asked me to 'Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.', and attach Police Certificate & CV/Resume as attachments, totalling no more than 5MB.

Reactions: JamesYoyo

joaosax

Apr 26, 2017
Hi guys,
Im part of the second batch of 2018. Ive received my Sponsorship Eligibility Decision email on april 18th 2019, but no news ever since...
Is this normal? I am from Quebec, so I already sent the QC specific application, but no medical exams were requested yet. Is this normal? My parents are in Brazil, but our docs sent to Mexico instead of Sao Paulo.. any help is appreciated, thanks!