+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Hi everyone...
Actually I just want some peice of information from your experience...
I have sponsored my parents under 2019 program and have deposited form... But later on realised my parents missed handwritten signature on background check forms(only electronic sign were done)...
So will my file be rejected or there are chances tht CIC will give chance to resubmit concerned firms...

well79

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hi everyone...
I have sponsored my parents under 2019 program and have deposited form... But later on realised my parents missed handwritten signature on background check forms(only electronic sign were done)...
So will my file be rejected or there are chances tht CIC will give chance to resubmit concerned firms...
I doubt they will outright reject you. Likely will ask for the missing signatures to ensure file is complete before sending AOR. Maybe even accept what you have submitted. I do not think you should be doing anything now.

Reactions: #EEC

well79

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
That was me. I got biometrics letter before DM. Seems there is no uniform practice. If you look at GC Key, biometrics section is just before background so seems it may happen even later.
What did you get today for DM? Email? I called CIC today and was told I have been approved as sponsor but I have not received anything because nothing has been sent yet and that I will get a letter in the mail that is scheduled to be mailed by July 3! I My status changed to DM in e-case on June 5!
To comment on my own comment - after calling CIC yesterday, I got the DM letter last night. DM June 14, file forwarded to Paris (not sure why as my LVO based on country per the CIC website is Bucharest, but anyhow).

PzSingh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
India
Category........
FAM
Your income needs to meet the minimum income level to sponsor three people.

This is $47,476 for 2015, $48,404 for 2016 and you can expect around $49K or $50K for 2017. So you don't meet the minimum income in 2015. And you need to make another $16K minimum this year. It's possible you may not qualify to sponsor your mother in 2018 if they require you to meet the income in 2015. You'll need to wait and see.
hi Scylla ..... any chance that applications for sponsorship will called again in 2019 ..... missed out in Jan 19 earlier ..... thanks

flaviast

Jul 27, 2015
Hi everyone...
Hi, I was in the same boat and they sent me a letter and asked to resubmit the form. I wouldn't worry if I were you. Just wait until they reach out and have the form ready to go.
Can't remember exactly, but I think I was asked to resubmit it by mail.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: #EEC

#EEC

May 19, 2019
I doubt they will outright reject you. Likely will ask for the missing signatures to ensure file is complete before sending AOR. Maybe even accept what you have submitted. I do not think you should be doing anything now.
Thnx dear..

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Hi, I was in the same boat and they sent me a letter and asked to resubmit the form. I wouldn't worry if I were you. Just wait until they reach out and have the form ready to go.
Can't remember exactly, but I think I was asked to resubmit it by mail.

Hope this helps!
Thnx for assurance...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hi Scylla ..... any chance that applications for sponsorship will called again in 2019 ..... missed out in Jan 19 earlier ..... thanks
No - I don't think there is any chance.

Patientman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
File to Quebec: 1111 - File to CIC: 1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Quebec: 30-10-2010 / CIC: 4-11-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 14-10-2013
AOR Received.
CIC - 17-12-2013
Med's Request
6-2014
Med's Done....
25-7-2014
Quick question on sponsoring my parents, in the documents checklist - they ask for copy of travel document or passport for principal applicant and each of the dependents. Do they need a copy of the whole passport pages or only the page where their information is showing (name, dates..)?

What did you guys do on this?

well79

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Quick question on sponsoring my parents, in the documents checklist - they ask for copy of travel document or passport for principal applicant and each of the dependents. Do they need a copy of the whole passport pages or only the page where their information is showing (name, dates..)?

What did you guys do on this?
Just pages with info, not whole passport.

Sreshta15

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Toronto
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Request
15-05-2019
Hi There,

My mom’s medicals we’re done onJune 6th and today it is updated ‘medicals received’.

We have taken police clearance certificate as well. My question is can send PCC to Mississauga office before they ask for?
If yes, should I send original ?? Or copy ??

Thanks in advance.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi There,

My mom’s medicals we’re done onJune 6th and today it is updated ‘medicals received’.

We have taken police clearance certificate as well. My question is can send PCC to Mississauga office before they ask for?
If yes, should I send original ?? Or copy ??

Thanks in advance.
yes you can send it to your VO / ist Mississauga?/
scan it, if they need - resend original

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Friends need your help.
My parents have done their medical first time in April.My mom's medical was fine but my dad was asked to do further test and this is the fourth time he has been asked to go for further tests. They took his blood tests every time. He creatine level is little high.
Has anyone been in this situation who has had to go several times for medical? Please suggest what should we do.