+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

kumar2019

Jun 7, 2019
What happens if during the application someone is falsely accused in an ongoing case back in the country just before submitting the application under PGP-2019.
Can we go ahead and submit only the immigration documents for his spouse? And could it be a possibility that the application for both sponsored individuals be rejected due to the other person? TIA.

jaindba

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
What happens if during the application someone is falsely accused in an ongoing case back in the country just before submitting the application under PGP-2019.
Can we go ahead and submit only the immigration documents for his spouse? And could it be a possibility that the application for both sponsored individuals be rejected due to the other person? TIA.
If you are predicting then simply go ahead with the application submission as usual. Later if anythiing changes then you will need to inform CiC. Even you apply for one parent to come to Canada as PR but other parent goes through any situation change, still you will need to inform CiC about that situation change of other parent. Now about false case being registered, that will be mentioned in PCC report by respective govt. office who checks and provided PCC as PCC checks and provide all those information in PCC.

jaindba

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
In my case the Medicals were passed June 3rd 2019.

but the ecas login account shows " You Passed the Medical June 23 -2018 " - Strange.

Do i need to contact them get that corrected or ignore? Please advise
Don't worry about this mistake as it seems purely a human error while typing status/update, Visa officer will update all these dates/status after case is on final stage or completed.

sourav987

Star Member
Sep 28, 2010
Hi All
what does it mean, could anyone explain it please ?? It's a request of Death Certificate of my father.

"To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy. Neither you nor your family members may certify copies of your documents."

Logmein

Jan 8, 2019
Hello members...

In forms is it ok to have the handwritten dates wherever it is asked to do hand written signatures

OR

the date must be typed using computer >> Form Printed>> followed by Handwritten signature.

joeling2

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Hello members...

In forms is it ok to have the handwritten dates wherever it is asked to do hand written signatures

OR

the date must be typed using computer >> Form Printed>> followed by Handwritten signature.
You can handwrite required information as long as your form says validated

Reactions: Logmein

jaindba

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Hi All
what does it mean, could anyone explain it please ?? It's a request of Death Certificate of my father.

"To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy. Neither you nor your family members may certify copies of your documents."
Photocopy should be attested by Notary or any other designated authority.

Reactions: sourav987

jaindba

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Hello members...

OR

Dates can be hand written, it will be acceptable.

Reactions: Logmein

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
In my case the Medicals were passed June 3rd 2019.

but the ecas login account shows " You Passed the Medical June 23 -2018 " - Strange.

Do i need to contact them get that corrected or ignore? Please advise

Same for me. Vow! seems a computer tech messed up their database. I Heard so many people here are waiting since a long time after medical passed. More than two months passed now and no information from CIC. So something is definitely is wrong from there side.

Medical passed date is wrong. Who knows what else is messed up.... vow! ..

Another law suit may follow... :(

canadaislife

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Hey Folks,

Two questions:

1) Where would I submit the form Use of Representative IMM 5476E? I mean I know I would have to do it through the Webform, but would it have to go through to the Visa Office that is processing the PGP application or to IRCC office Canada?

2) What happens if we don't remember the email address that we asked for all the emails regarding the application to be sent to? ECAS states that they sent us medical instructions, but we haven't received them by regular mail. We did receive the PCC request, but that came by mail! We can't recall completely if we made some sort of email address that was then provided to IRCC, hence the concern that the medical instructions were sent potentially but we just don't know to which email address (if any!).

Thoughts?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi Yulia,

Please update the spreadsheet - line 171.
Sponsor Decision Made: June 5, 2019.
IME Medicals Request: June 5, 2019
Regards.
Ottawa?

Mandaher

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 jan 2014
Doc's Request.
4 April 2014
AOR Received.
20 march 2014
File Transfer...
20 march 2014
Med's Done....
5 nov 2013
Passport Req..
22 aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Ip on 8 aug Dm on 17 aug
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi everyone
I m new to this forum
Just wondering anyone got pcc from Dubai??
How much time they will take if we apply online
Thanks