First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi Yulia, please update my timeline.

Called CIC and they issued AOR around Jan 15 ( i did not receive the email).

Linked application to CIC account, current Status: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility."

Thank you
country?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

toronto139

Apr 17, 2019
So I received the following email - it looks like an additional test is required (but it doesn't specify what needs to be done). I guess the physician will know? Based on their email signature, I think my VO is Manila (parents currently reside in South Korea).

Dear applicant,

Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information is required.

Please print out a copy of this message and present it to the panel physician who did your initial immigration medical examination. In exceptional situations, you may utilize the services of another panel physician used for Canadian immigration examinations. Exceptional circumstances include: moving to a new location making it difficult to visit the original panel physician, or the original panel physician is no longer available.

You have 60 days from the date of this letter to comply with this request.

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
Hello, you don't need to submit any proof of medical. Doctor's office will send that medical directly to CIC typically in 10 business days. and they will notify you. So submit other documents, no worries for medical.

Should I leave the upload documents section blank on my cic account? Where I have to upload all the requested documents

hpatel29

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2009 to CIO, Nova Scottia
Doc's Request.
30th March, 2011
Nomination.....
1st June, 2011 full application submitted to CHC, London
AOR Received.
23rd August,2011(Date 12th August,2010)
IELTS Request
submitted with Initial application
File Transfer...
7th July 2011
Med's Request
22nd Feb,2012
Med's Done....
8th March, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10th April,2012 & Passport post on 12th April.2012.
VISA ISSUED...
25th April, 2012 and Received on 1st May, 2012.
LANDED..........
In August 2012 by grace of God !
Finally, Passport and COPR Received today. Thank you all. All the best to all of you !

sandeep.dhanju

Jul 19, 2018
Hi All,

I sponsored my parents as a part of PGP 2018 and they received their PR last year in November. They were planned to land here in early May but unfortunately my father had to undergo major surgery in April due to which they were not able to travel in May 2019. Now the problem is he might have to undergo another surgery and I suspect he might not be able to travel even by august-2019. My parents visa expiry date is August 23rd 2019. I don't want them to lose their PR. Can anybody please advice what can be done in such situation? Should I inform CIC about their current health status and inability to travel in short term ? has anyone seen any case like this before? Any suggestions/thoughts would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

sani.awais

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hi All,

I sponsored my parents as a part of PGP 2018 and they received their PR last year in November. They were planned to land here in early May but unfortunately my father had to undergo major surgery in April due to which they were not able to travel in May 2019. Now the problem is he might have to undergo another surgery and I suspect he might not be able to travel even by august-2019. My parents visa expiry date is August 23rd 2019. I don't want them to lose their PR. Can anybody please advice what can be done in such situation? Should I inform CIC about their current health status and inability to travel in short term ? has anyone seen any case like this before? Any suggestions/thoughts would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
I can only advise if they can travel before 2nd surgery and take medical assistance here in Canada .. Bcz if you will inform to CIC about his medical situation possible they will rethink about PR which is granted and can again go on process of medical again.. If they can even enter in Canada until august 23rd it will fine..

Reactions: Tan Tan

Atif.Ayub

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
Med's Request
04-11-2010
Med's Done....
17-12-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011 (in person-Buffalo)
LANDED..........
24-05-2011
Fellas, senior members /experts:

I received a request for more information, namely, my mother's death certificate. The letter that I received reads as below:

My questions are:
1. Is just a fax enough?
2. I have a scanned copy of the death certificate which is in English. Do I need to get it notarized? I don't have the original with me.

"
For fastest service, you may send the requested information/document(s) via fax (905) 803-

Dear ATIF AYUB:
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of Hamid Maqsood and family (if applicable). The following item(s) may be required for further
processing once the sponsorship eligibility decision has been rendered for your application.
00000000 - abc xyz (Name):

> Death Certificate: Please provide a copy of death certificate of the spouse Name........, . If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a
copy of the original version. To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must
compare the original document to the photocopy. Neither you nor your family members may certify
copies of your documents. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/21.

All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the
timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of
the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. Failure to provide
these item(s) may result in a delay in the processing of your application at the Visa Office.

Please send the documents/information to the address listed below:
Agent EP – PGP 2018
CPC Mississauga / CTD Mississauga
PO BOX 6100, Station A / CP 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4"

kami999

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018

I received a request for more information, namely, my mother's death certificate. The letter that I received reads as below:

My questions are:
1. Is just a fax enough?
2. I have a scanned copy of the death certificate which is in English. Do I need to get it notarized? I don't have the original with me.

"
For fastest service, you may send the requested information/document(s) via fax (905) 803-

Dear ATIF AYUB:
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of Hamid Maqsood and family (if applicable). The following item(s) may be required for further
processing once the sponsorship eligibility decision has been rendered for your application.

> Death Certificate: Please provide a copy of death certificate of the spouse Name........, . If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a
copy of the original version. To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must
compare the original document to the photocopy. Neither you nor your family members may certify

All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the
timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of
the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. Failure to provide
these item(s) may result in a delay in the processing of your application at the Visa Office.

Agent EP – PGP 2018
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4"
As you said its English , no need to notarize ( Just Fax It ) with this letter and reference number

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
just got an update from GCKey to show the final decision of my application is made, and there's a line of "document status" added to "full application status".

but so far, no update on MyCIC nor the Canadapost pre-paid envelope.

Sreshta15

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Toronto
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Request
15-05-2019
So I received the following email - it looks like an additional test is required (but it doesn't specify what needs to be done). I guess the physician will know? Based on their email signature, I think my VO is Manila (parents currently reside in South Korea).

Dear applicant,

Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information is required.

Please print out a copy of this message and present it to the panel physician who did your initial immigration medical examination. In exceptional situations, you may utilize the services of another panel physician used for Canadian immigration examinations. Exceptional circumstances include: moving to a new location making it difficult to visit the original panel physician, or the original panel physician is no longer available.

You have 60 days from the date of this letter to comply with this request.
May i know when did you get this message after your initial medical tests?

sani.awais

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018

My questions are:
1. Is just a fax enough?

"

Dear ATIF AYUB:

Agent EP – PGP 2018
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4"
If you just translated it then it should be notarized but if as per now in Pakistan death certificates are half in Urdu or half in English then its totally fine to submit bcz that's original one now a days so no need to notarized..