+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

honhon

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
hi

do you know how long does it take to issue visa and stamp the passport ,after visa office receive the passport?

Thank you
It depends on which Visa Office, for Ottawa Office, in most cases, after received your passport, it is around one week to approve it (ecas) and another one week to receive the passport back. Few days up and down.

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
It depends on which Visa Office, for Ottawa Office, in most cases, after received your passport, it is around one week to approve it (ecas) and another one week to receive the passport back. Few days up and down.
my timeline is one day behind, hope my status will update tmr.....

fisahma

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
File was sent to Singapore on March07 and on May 02, they changed the status to ' In Process' for Applicant. No update till ow. No request for Medical or pcc yet. Normally, how long do they need to request for Medical/PCC once they start to process. Any idea? Should I email them and ask them?

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Friends need urgent help.
My father had done his medical test. Then we received email saying further tests are required. So he went and did tests again. Now we got another email that further tests are required. We are worried now. This will be the third time that he will have to go. Has anyone been in this situation before?
Please suggest what to do.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
My father had done his medical test. Then we received email saying further tests are required. So he went and did tests again. Now we got another email that further tests are required. We are worried now. This will be the third time that he will have to go. Has anyone been in this situation before?
MIGHT means result is not good and they ask to repeat so ask the doctor where is the problem and try follow diet to make result better

honhon

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
me. I hv been requested for medicals checkup 3 times. BUt I suppose you should know what is the problem as the dr will tell. u. My case is my father has TB before but had been cured for many years ago. However, the x-ray film showed that part of the lung tissue was distorted. I then submitted all the medical treatment records from my home country (30 years ago) so that can speed up the process. However, they still need to monitor and disregard all the records. They requested to take x-ray after 3-month. Then we kept waiting and took x-ray after 3-month. The dr said usually 3-m is fine. However, they requested a further test, we need to wait another 3-m (total 6-m) to compare the x-ray film. Finally, they checked it is no difference and the medical finally passed in Apr.
So do ask your dr what is the problem and how you can meet their requirement.

Reactions: neeti2090

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
me. I hv been requested for medicals checkup 3 times. BUt I suppose you should know what is the problem as the dr will tell. u. My case is my father has TB before but had been cured for many years ago. However, the x-ray film showed that part of the lung tissue was distorted. I then submitted all the medical treatment records from my home country (30 years ago) so that can speed up the process. However, they still need to monitor and disregard all the records. They requested to take x-ray after 3-month. Then we kept waiting and took x-ray after 3-month. The dr said usually 3-m is fine. However, they requested a further test, we need to wait another 3-m (total 6-m) to compare the x-ray film. Finally, they checked it is no difference and the medical finally passed in Apr.
So do ask your dr what is the problem and how you can meet their requirement.
Thanks. How long was the process/time taken from first medical test till they cleared the medical test? My father they said creatin level is high so doing test related to kidneys. He also checked with family doctor and they said its fine. Can we change the doctor or we have to go to the same one?