Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
February 11,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 18,2020
LANDED..........
March 04,2020
Im in the exact same situation. Nothing has been communicated since December AOR. sponsoring my mum
Same. Received Aor on December 22. But SA is in process since April 30.

inviteparents23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
nothing. Its absolutely silent after I uploaded all the documents. Should I be sending the PCC via email too? I only uploaded it on CIC.
I did on IRCC website since I was unable to connect to GCKey. I called them and they confirmed they received the PCC. I did ask them about next step since we have not heard anything after. They said it is good sign if they have not contacted, this means they dont need any document/information from us.

ckb77

May 27, 2010
Hello, My mother received her Passport Request today (May 7). She is currently in India.

The IRCC email provides information on submission of passport to Ottawa.
However, in her case we cannot do that (as she is in India).
I have submitted the IRCC webform and I am awaiting for instructions from IRCC.

I wanted to check for people in a similar situation and (what to expect) from IRCC.
Basically, any insights on how the process of passport submission and CoPR issuance works in India?

Many thanks!

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Hello, My mother received her Passport Request today (May 7). She is currently in India.

I wanted to check for people in a similar situation and (what to expect) from IRCC.
Basically, any insights on how the process of passport submission and CoPR issuance works in India?

Many thanks!
just reply them and ask for the guideline to mail to India Office.

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018

Many thanks!
as per my PPR email:

Note: If you reside in a country that is not listed above, please contact our [Hong Kong] office via the IRCC Web Form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp for further submission instructions.