+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

ruchi6464

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Toronto
Category........
hi
this is Gayatri actually submitted the passports at New Delhi processing center, on April 17th, haven't receive passports yet, is there anybody at the same boat please let me know how many days its talking to complete my status is showing processing
Hi Gayatri have you received passport back after stamping? Does it say landibg to be made before date?

RanjithP

Feb 20, 2012
Hi Gayatri have you received passport back after stamping? Does it say landibg to be made before date?
The visa issued will be single entry and will have an expiry date. Expiry date is usually 1 year from medicals. So yes, there is a date by which landing has to be completed.

cwazyy

May 22, 2014
Bumping this one, can anyone please help with this...

Hi All, got the following email - I have submitted the RPRF receipt. PCCs were provided with original application in May 2018, should I send new PCC?
What are the next steps... with all the messages of people getting DMs I am a little frustrated as to why my parents application is taking so long :(

This is an automated message regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application is in
queue and will soon be reviewed by an officer. In order to minimize delays, please ensure that your application is
complete and contains the documents listed below.
If you have already submitted these documents, you may disregard this message. Do not submit duplicate
documents.
The following documents for you and your spouse, regardless of accompanying or not, must be on file in order for
an officer to complete their assessment:
> Sponsor’s Birth Certificate: proof of relationship with your Sponsor (a scanned copy of your sponsor’s
original birth certificate).
> Proof of Marital Status: A scanned copy of an original marriage certificate, or divorce certificate or
death certificate for late spouse, whichever applicable.
> Police Certificate from all of the countries where the residence period has been six months or longer
since the age of 18. For more information on how to obtain police certificates, including country specific
requirements, please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
> Passport/ Travel Document: A scanned copy of your valid passport or travel document with at least 6
months of validity.
> Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF): If you have not previously paid this RPRF fee ($490 per
each adult), please pay it online by visiting https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=8.
If any of the above mentioned documents have not already been submitted to our office, please do so by scanning
your document(s) and reply directly to this email (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca). Kindly include your application
number in the subject line. You must submit your document within 30 days.

NN1979

Dec 12, 2016
The visa issued will be single entry and will have an expiry date. Expiry date is usually 1 year from medicals. So yes, there is a date by which landing has to be completed.
Can we ask for extend this expiry date ? or postpone it?
Can I ask to change the main applicant?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

RanjithP

Feb 20, 2012
Can we ask for extend this expiry date ? or postpone it?
Can I ask to change the main applicant?
Considering the expiry is tied to the medical expiry, i don’t think you can extend. Also, changing the main applicant at this stage may be difficult. You can always request and see if it works.

Apr 13, 2013
Hi Friends,
Quick question related to PGP sponsership. If parents have business in india do we need to submit tax returns information from india with the application or is it not necessary because sponser is submitting the NOA information.
Appreciate it!!!
Thanks

jig

Jan 25, 2015
Admin @YULIA-2016 Please update spreadsheet

PPR received today Line # 78

I need advise on my situation
My mother did upfront medical when she came to Canada last year in July. I am expecting visa expiry in July
My dad did medical when CIC requested in March.so his visa expiry will be March next year. In my parents application my father is principal applicant and my mother is dependent on application.
We already pre-planned travel. my mother is coming to Canada in july and my father is coming in October.
Do they need to do pan change and land together ?
or dependent (Mother) can land in July and and principal applicant (father) in october ?

Thanks

Can150

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018

My mother did upfront medical when she came to Canada last year in July. I am expecting visa expiry in July
My dad did medical when CIC requested in March.so his visa expiry will be March next year. In my parents application my father is principal applicant and my mother is dependent on application.
We already pre-planned travel. my mother is coming to Canada in july and my father is coming in October.
or dependent (Mother) can land in July and and principal applicant (father) in october ?

Thanks
I believe principal applicant has to land first but you can call and verify.

RanjithP

Feb 20, 2012

Thanks
Principal applicant has to land first. Dependent can land together with principal applicant or after that.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

Thanks
principal applicant MUST landing first
check the Visa dates, my mom finish IME first but they both had Visa dates according dad's IME, who has 2 mon delay

hj123

Star Member
Oct 14, 2013
@YULIA-2016

received the PCC request today and sent it today itself. Can you please update my status in spreadsheet. I don't have the SS accessible right now hence cannot tell you the row. Sorry about that.

Thanks

Reactions: YULIA-2016

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Hi Folks,
My parents received their PR single entry visas. The visas will be expired and they should land by 01 SEP 2019. My father (main applicant) is very busy and cannot land by that time.

1- Can we ask to postpone/extend the date of PR single entry visa expiration date?

2- Can I ask to change the main applicant to my mother?

Thanks
could you share your full timeline??

tade22

Dec 8, 2014
Hi,

We have received AOR on Dec 21st (stating application accepted under PGP intake cap 2018) with some general verbiage related to "Use of Representative". Since then, there is no update.

Anyone in similar situation??

TIA.
Im in the exact same situation. Nothing has been communicated since December AOR. sponsoring my mum