+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

Jolly1234

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I am applying for my parents PR this year. Do i ened to submit my parents birth certificate also?

anyone please reply back.
Thanks
Jolly

inviteparents23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
I have called IRCC on friday regards to my file. They said they have received the PCC and everything seems to be in order. Their is internal Review date is assigned to file and which he hasn't disclosed to me. I am not sure which and when it will be, the deadline they ask me to submit by 19 April , 2019, which I have submitted it on 20 March, so not sure the Internal date is when and which.. FYI.

Agreed. My deadline was March 16th and I submitted everything on March 1st. I called them and they said if you do not hear from us is a good sign. This means we don't need any documents/information from your end. Have patience. :)

Jolly1234

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi,
Can you please tell me what are the supporting document we need to submit with the forms??
I am going to apply my parents PR this year, I got the invitation.
Documentation means= Parents marraige certificate+ Aadhar card+ Passport and what are all document you guys submitted with forms??

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Agreed. My deadline was March 16th and I submitted everything on March 1st. I called them and they said if you do not hear from us is a good sign. This means we don't need any documents/information from your end. Have patience. :)
Why they give us a deadline if they don't want to check it for months and keeps in limbo. LVO ottawa for me as well

Reactions: Can150

Daljit1313

May 6, 2019
Is there anybody who applied for parents and grandparents in 2018 and hasn't received Passport request yet. As i got Decision made in march 27 and pre arrival services email as well but hasn't received passport request

Jolly1234

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Is there anybody who applied for parents and grandparents in 2018 and hasn't received Passport request yet. As i got Decision made in march 27 and pre arrival services email as well but hasn't received passport request
Hi Daljit,
What are the supporting document did you submit with the application ?? can you please tell me. Other than passport of parents what are document required to submit??

well79

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
have any one added co-signer after the file was transferred to LVO?
Someone just asked few pages back. Why exactly would you need or want to do that? If your application is in the LVO, that means you are already approved as sponsor without a co-signer and that is the end of that. You just let the process continue at that point and let LVO approve your parents/grandparents as applicants (i.e. medical, PCC, background check, etc.).

NN1979

Dec 12, 2016
Hi Folks,
My parents received their PR single entry visas. The visas will be expired and they should land by 01 SEP 2019. My father (main applicant) is very busy and cannot land by that time.

1- Can we ask to postpone/extend the date of PR single entry visa expiration date?

2- Can I ask to change the main applicant to my mother?

Thanks

Tan Tan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Category........
Hi Folks,
My parents received their PR single entry visas. The visas will be expired and they should land by 01 SEP 2019. My father (main applicant) is very busy and cannot land by that time.

1- Can we ask to postpone/extend the date of PR single entry visa expiration date?

Thanks
when IME passed?

ruchi6464

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Toronto
Category........
Hi Folks,

Thanks
Hi Does it say on stamping? That your parent have to land before September?