+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

Jaguar121

Feb 27, 2019
Hi guys, my parents received a medical request today but their address on the form is showing in correct. do we need to make the correction? if yes, what is the process. the incorrect address is from a past visitor visa application where the immigration consultant gave their address.

Hi , what is ur Local Visa Office

soben

Jun 3, 2012
@YULIA-2016
received PPR for my mother in my email yesterday
status on ecas - Decision Made (yesterday)
status on GC key - still processing and reviewing additional documents

I have one question for those who received PPR - for their parents in India as an email.....

# did you received any attachment with the email, in my case there in none..its an email with all the instruction, the name of applicant, application number and UCI number.

I have already forwarded the email to my mother.

So basically, my mother needs to take the printout of the email, photos and passport to the nearest VFS..isnt it? My LVO as per the email is Delhi.

Tnx in advance

joeling2

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
i also got the PPR today. In your case - was it just an email or had any attachment with it ??. Mine does not have any attachment. it is mentioned to take the print of the letter (email) with passport and photos to VFS. my LVO is New Delhi. Tnx
Same like you, no attachment. My parents are in Canada. I just print out the email and sent it to Ottawa address with passports and photos. They also asked to supply height and eye colour of my parents. So I just type it in a letter paper.

Reactions: soben

Torontoguy79

Apr 17, 2019
Hi guys.

I received an email from the Mississauga processing center informing me that my parents’ apps have been forwarded to the visa office in Ottawa. Then another email from the Mississauga processing center arrived telling me that my parents need to get their medicals done within 30 days.

I have 3 questions now:

(1) If my parents can’t get their medicals done within 30 days, who should inform IRCC of the delay, me or my parents?

(2) In our case, which office should we inform of the delay, the Mississauga processing center or the visa office in Ottawa?

(3) Should we email the office directly or submit a request through the IRCC webform site?

Thanks!

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Hi guys.

I received an email from the Mississauga processing center informing me that my parents’ apps have been forwarded to the visa office in Ottawa. Then another email from the Mississauga processing center arrived telling me that my parents need to get their medicals done within 30 days.

I have 3 questions now:

(1) If my parents can’t get their medicals done within 30 days, who should inform IRCC of the delay, me or my parents?

(2) In our case, which office should we inform of the delay, the Mississauga processing center or the visa office in Ottawa?

(3) Should we email the office directly or submit a request through the IRCC webform site?

Thanks!
could you share your timeline?

toronto139

Apr 17, 2019
@YULIA-2016

I applied to sponsor my parents on September 25, 2018 after receiving an invitation on July 31, 2018. Could you please add me to the tracker?
Country of citizenship - South Korea
Province - Ontario
SIN provided
Application received in Ottawa date - September 27, 2018

I was able to link my application to my account online, but I have not received anything since I submitted the application - not even an acknowledgement of receipt (which most people seem to have received according to the tracker). Is the AOR sent via mail or email?

I called the IRCC but there wasn't any option to speak to an agent. When I entered my application number, it only played a generic message.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi Yulia,

Can you please tell me process after getting visa stamped on the passport if parents are in Canada.

Thanks
you can make appointment in Etobicoke office /2 weeks waiting/ or landing thru Niagara falls

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi guys, my parents received a medical request today but their address on the form is showing in correct. do we need to make the correction? if yes, what is the process. the incorrect address is from a past visitor visa application where the immigration consultant gave their address.
please provide full info for SS

The Old Mate

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
@YULIA-2016

I applied to sponsor my parents on September 25, 2018 after receiving an invitation on July 31, 2018. Could you please add me to the tracker?
Country of citizenship - South Korea
Province - Ontario
SIN provided
Application received in Ottawa date - September 27, 2018

I was able to link my application to my account online, but I have not received anything since I submitted the application - not even an acknowledgement of receipt (which most people seem to have received according to the tracker). Is the AOR sent via mail or email?

I called the IRCC but there wasn't any option to speak to an agent. When I entered my application number, it only played a generic message.
Called them probably you have missed some correspondence. Same as my file , they sent me email but I never received. Now hope they will send it soon.