+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

Can150

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Guys,

The letter for PCC and medical submission says attach PCC and reply email, must be received by this office. However, they didn't mention LVO or email in the letter. How can I find which office is LVO? And wondering what's the email address for NDVO and Ottawa office since I'm planning to send PCC to both LVO. I've attached PCC in GCKEY but this is just in case.
Thanks.
Use IRCC Web form to upload documents. You will fill out the applicant and sponsor info on first page then click next and upload your documents/forms on the next page.

Click here ---> IRCC Web form

Zayana

Jan 19, 2017
I called cic today to ask because in my cic account it says "we need additional documents to process your application" the agent told me they don't need anything.. may be officer forgot to update that and he said the background checks are going on right now on my application....
I have the same situation. CIC account says we need additional docs but agent reassured me that they have already received everything they needed. For some reasons they won't update my account and it's very frustrating . Why wouldn't they update my account :-(

Neil28_Canada

Aug 7, 2018
Hi Yulia, please update my file...

Medical, PCC and Travel history request received today.
Round 2 Applicant ,
File received - Aug 15
AOR - Nov 16
SA - March 22
LVO - New Delhi

Question - Is there a format or form to fill for travel history?

Reactions: YULIA-2016

pkhichi007

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Can someone please provide phone number to call CIC where I can talk to agent?

I tried calling on 1-888-242-2100, but it didn't provide an option to talk to agent.

Thanks in advance!
Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0. Prepare to wait on hold.

Reactions: Hopeful-India

Hopeful-India

Apr 12, 2019
Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0. Prepare to wait on hold.
Thank you so much guys for all your help! i just got off the call with CIC. and I linked my application using GC key finally!!

Just a note:

If someone is having issue linking application using GC key in future, please try different combinations.
For example: try entering application number and Family Name and place of birth information.

My application never got linked when I was entering application number and UCI and passport information. I was only trying with application number, uci and passport.

Thanks again everyone!!

Last edited:

inviteparents23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Thank you so much guys for all your help! i just got off the call with CIC. and I linked my application using GC key finally!!

Just a note:

If someone is having issue linking application using GC key in future, please try different combinations.
For example: try entering application number and Family Name and place of birth information.

My application never got linked when I was entering application number and UCI and passport information. I was only trying with application number, uci and passport.

Thanks again everyone!!
Did they help you to connect? I am never able to connect with different combinations. I end up locking my account.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: hungrypanda0016

Hopeful-India

Apr 12, 2019
Did they help you to connect? I am never able to connect with different combinations. I end up locking my account.
They tried to fill the form with me. They were on the phone when I was trying to connect, but it didnt get connected.

So they generated a technical difficulty ticket for me .

But afterwards, I tried myself different combination and it worked for me.

You can always create new account if its locked.

Reactions: inviteparents23