+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

tifmoon

Apr 10, 2017
Hi, I received medical exam form yesterday on my CIC account, and my Mom does the exam today. Where can I upload the eMedcial receipt? I clicked the link "view submitted application or upload documents" on my account, but they didn't open a link to upload files.

Also HKVO asked to submit the original PCC, I want to mail them the original copy and send them a PDF copy, any idea where can I upload the PDF?

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Hi, I received medical exam form yesterday on my CIC account, and my Mom does the exam today. Where can I upload the eMedcial receipt? I clicked the link "view submitted application or upload documents" on my account, but they didn't open a link to upload files.

Also HKVO asked to submit the original PCC, I want to mail them the original copy and send them a PDF copy, any idea where can I upload the PDF?
GCKey,

Plus you can upload it via WebForm

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
No, you can order them at any stage of the process. You will be asking for the information regarding your parents' file, so they will need to appoint you to be their representative (they will need to sign authorization form). The service fee is $5. It takes 30 days to get the notes.https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

I've ordered them twice. Of course, it does not help to speed up the processing, but at least gives you an idea of what is going on.
Thanks a lot for sharing the information. That helps a lot!

Tan Tan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Category........

hi ,
should we upload the eMedcial receipt?
I thought everything will be done by doctor?

tifmoon

Apr 10, 2017
hi ,
should we upload the eMedcial receipt?
I thought everything will be done by doctor?
Yes the doctor will send the exam report, on our side we can upload the receipt as the proof of taking the exam. I remembered other members mentioned we can upload the receipt on GCKey but I don't have that option on my account.

Reactions: Tan Tan

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi guys,

Some advise needed on my case.

So, we got PCC request back in October 2018, and we had until early November 2018 to submit our PCC.
Luckily, we got all PCCs requested by the time, and I uploaded them through MyCIC account.

The problem was that in the doc upload section, I only uploaded all combined PCCs in the "Supporting Documents" section, and I thought that was it. However, after few days later, I realized that the status still shows that they are expecting the doc from us, so I uploaded the same doc in "Optional Documents" section, and completed the submission (I believe that I did the same for both, but the system didn't finish; not quite sure).

So, technically we were late by one day (depending on the timezone that they are focusing on) through online submission for the doc.
I followed up with an email directly to Manila office later in that month, Nov 26, 2018, and submitted two Case Specific Inquiry forms in December, and March 2019, but they still haven't followed up nor there is no status update.

I started concerning a lot on this whether they will reject my case for missing the deadline. Can anybody shed a light on my case?

Here are some timelines:

October 3, 2018 (timezone? whether in Manila? or Canada?)- PCC Request Letter stamp
October 25, 2018 (Canada) - Initially submitted the doc; but the status still pending
November 2 or 3 (can't remember exact date), 2018 (Canada) - Fully submitted the doc, and the status changed to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."
November 26, 2018 (Canada) - Followed up with Manila office email explaining the situation, and also provided the same docs.

Please, anybody who had or heard a similar experience, can you share..?
Is it really just specific to Manila office where they have a long processing time, and it's not something that I have to worry about it? Or should I follow up with them once again?

Hi

I don't think CIC will reject your application just for missing a one day from dead line. Never heard of that. But for sure you can contact the Visa office. Normally the Visa office has a email address. Or write regular registered letter on paper to inquire about it. May be a phone number as well.

Hope this would help.

Thanks

Reactions: jhoongo

gayatri.kan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Hi Yulia,

This is Gayatri Line 186 in 2018 2nd round
for my parents from INDIA, both parents
they sent me the sponsorship approval email on March 14th,
even updated on my online account, as decision made
even on parents permanent residency status changed to in process on March 14th
waiting for my PCC and medical
please update my information

Malayer

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hi

I am trying to get my parents PCC for UAE. They are asking for residence visa and old passport, but since this was in 1980, we do not have the visa/ passport or any copies. I have written to them twice saying the same, but they send a generic answer saying send copies, pics, and finger prints to dubai by mail. All I have now is a visit visa they had in 2016. Any idea if this could work?

Anyone know this? I dont know why they cant make it simple or address my question!
Take a look here. I hope it help:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=035&top=4

Zack2019

Mar 15, 2019
I've just sent the email with the requested docs, the application number on the letter started with XF000
I hope its fine now. I was a bit worried cause I was the odd one since the beginning. Lets see what happens next :)
Hi Karan,

Have your heard from CIC for any update? We are in a similar situation and mine is even worse.

I submitted documents for my parents in end of Sep 2018 to Ottawa, have not heard anything... I checked online service and it indicates "we received your applicable on Oct 3, 2018". I submitted an E-form in Feb 2019 and was told that the case is in Mississauga. That's all I have until now.

Thank you.

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Hi Karan,

Have your heard from CIC for any update? We are in a similar situation and mine is even worse.

I submitted documents for my parents in end of Sep 2018 to Ottawa, have not heard anything... I checked online service and it indicates "we received your applicable on Oct 3, 2018". I submitted an E-form in Feb 2019 and was told that the case is in Mississauga. That's all I have until now.

Thank you.
Could you share your timeline??