07-03-2017
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2017
LANDED..........
07-05-2017
Hi Guys,

On eCas my SA status was showing 'In Process', now it is showing 'Application Received'

Time Lines are as follows,

Application Received - Ottawa - 7th Sep 2018
SA Application Process Started - 5th Feb 2019.

I am confused on status changes after 'In Process' > 'Application Received'. Has anyone gone through these statuses? Please advise.

Thanks
AM

sarasarasara

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Hi Guys,

On eCas my SA status was showing 'In Process', now it is showing 'Application Received'

Times Lines are as follows,

SA Application Process Started - 5th Feb.

I am confused after In Process > Application Received'. Has anyone gone through these statuses? Please advise.

Thanks
AM
They would probably made the decision on your case. From the previous posts, other applicants went through similar changes

Reactions: Ansuman

ruchi6464

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Toronto
Category........
Hi Guys,

Time Lines are as follows,

SA Application Process Started - 5th Feb 2019.

I am confused on status changes after 'In Process' > 'Application Received'. Has anyone gone through these statuses? Please advise.

Thanks
AM
It happened with me as well. It was in process since Jan 24th then went to application received both sides then I got SA email.

Reactions: Ansuman

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Should I just pay RPRF and email receipt to cic?
Yes. They mentioned it in the application form (at least they did in 2018 PGP forms), that paying RPRF "could" make the process faster. You will have to pay at one point anyway, unless you have a reason to believe that your application could get rejected. Most people just pay ahead to avoid any delay.

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding all the supporting documents for Parents like passport, marriage certificate and Birth Certificate and stuff,

Do we have to certify it as a true copy or they just need photocopies of documents?
You do not need to certify passport. But, any document that are not in English must be translated to English. So, I'd advise to get a notarized translation of marriage and birth certificates. Even if translation isn't necessary, someone at CIC will have to translate it to two official languages of Canada, English and French. Anything that can help CIC will help you in the long run.

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
I am trying to upload my parent's pcc to my online account. I have some questions and hope some one here could help me:

The link to up load pcc are all under my father's name, he is the primary applicant. Is this normal? Should I phone Immigration to have them add the link under my mom's name? Also it ask for expiry date for the document, which I don't see on my parent's PCC. What should I put down?

Also, there's a link to upload Proof of Upfront Medical Exam and required by Mar 22/2019. My parents did the medical already. According the medical exam request letter and the doctor, the result should be uploaded by the doctors. Did any of you get that link as well?

Thanks
You do not need to merge PCCs in one file. They have two spots under your dad's name for a reason - one for your dad and one for your mom. I know the spots to upload files are under your dad's name. That's only because he's the primary applicant. You can upload one for your dad and one for mom separately. I suggest you name the files like "Dad PCC and Mom PCC", but you don't even need to do that.

They asked for expiry dates and document numbers of my parent's PCC as well. Just give it 6 months for expiry dates. You can also email your LVO to advice them that there isn't any expiry date and attach the PCCs to the email. That's what I did and they replied the next day that they have received updated PCC.

usm7171

Mar 2, 2019
Hello there,

I have applied for parents and grandparents category for my parents ( since 2017). Recently, received medical instructions but they have sent for the principal applicant, not for the spouse. The only IME number is for the principal applicant. I did email to the relative London visa office, but no reply yet.

Is there any upfront medical possibility? for spouse or what to do now

Please advise what to do as we have only 30 days for medical

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Hello there,

I have applied for parents and grandparents category for my parents ( since 2017). Recently, received medical instructions but they have sent for the principal applicant, not for the spouse. The only IME number is for the principal applicant. I did email to the relative London visa office, but no reply yet.

Is there any upfront medical possibility? for spouse or what to do now

Please advise what to do as we have only 30 days for medical
Just to be clear, they sent only ONE IME form? If that’s the case, emailing London LVO is the right approach. You can also call CIC call center to explain things and they can send internal messages and notes to their colleagues in London.

Upfront medical is not your call. IRCC must make that call for you.

toronto240478

Oct 3, 2018
Yes. They mentioned it in the application form (at least they did in 2018 PGP forms), that paying RPRF "could" make the process faster. You will have to pay at one point anyway, unless you have a reason to believe that your application could get rejected. Most people just pay ahead to avoid any delay.
i dont think RPRF can be paid after the medical or pcc, under the payment link there is no RPRF payment box. We now have to wait for instructions on how to pay once the application has been approved.....unless i am not seeing the correct link

hpatel29

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2009 to CIO, Nova Scottia
Doc's Request.
30th March, 2011
Nomination.....
1st June, 2011 full application submitted to CHC, London
AOR Received.
23rd August,2011(Date 12th August,2010)
IELTS Request
submitted with Initial application
File Transfer...
7th July 2011
Med's Request
22nd Feb,2012
Med's Done....
8th March, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10th April,2012 & Passport post on 12th April.2012.
VISA ISSUED...
25th April, 2012 and Received on 1st May, 2012.
LANDED..........
In August 2012 by grace of God !
PCC , RPRF and Medical Requested on : February 18th, 2019
PCC , RPRF and Medical Submitted on : March 1st, 2019
Processing Office : Ottawa

Anybody know estimated timelines of Passport Request after submission of Medical, RPRF and PCC ?

Reactions: YULIA-2016