+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

nawazm

Jul 18, 2018
Do you have ecas access? Sometimes if your file is not in ecas it won't work. You could always call IRCc to find out.
yes i have ecas access..its working fine there..but i am worried if i could not link my application i will not know if they require any additional information or a decision is made...

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
I am trying to upload my parent's pcc to my online account. I have some questions and hope some one here could help me:

The link to up load pcc are all under my father's name, he is the primary applicant. Is this normal? Should I phone Immigration to have them add the link under my mom's name? Also it ask for expiry date for the document, which I don't see on my parent's PCC. What should I put down?

Also, there's a link to upload Proof of Upfront Medical Exam and required by Mar 22/2019. My parents did the medical already. According the medical exam request letter and the doctor, the result should be uploaded by the doctors. Did any of you get that link as well?

Thanks
Where are you trying to upload the documents? Arent we supposed to use IRCC Webform?

I have so far got France and Pakistan PCC's. Fingers crossed for UK and UAE!

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012

HHZ

Mar 1, 2019
Where are you trying to upload the documents? Arent we supposed to use IRCC Webform?

I have so far got France and Pakistan PCC's. Fingers crossed for UK and UAE!
After you log on to you CIC account, click "check full application status", then click "view submitted application or upload documents". There're links for upload files.

Reactions: zezu

Amandeep Singh Sran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Hi Guys. I have a question regarding IME. I got it done last week in Canada. Do i need to upload any documents through webform that the medical was done? I do not see any links to upload in GCkey.
My doctor told me that they will send the results directly to IRCC.

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Hi Guys. I have a question regarding IME. I got it done last week in Canada. Do i need to upload any documents through webform that the medical was done? I do not see any links to upload in GCkey.
My doctor told me that they will send the results directly to IRCC.
no need, the doctor will upload for you

nirvana555

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am trying to upload my parent's pcc to my online account. I have some questions and hope some one here could help me:

The link to up load pcc are all under my father's name, he is the primary applicant. Is this normal? Should I phone Immigration to have them add the link under my mom's name? Also it ask for expiry date for the document, which I don't see on my parent's PCC. What should I put down?

Also, there's a link to upload Proof of Upfront Medical Exam and required by Mar 22/2019. My parents did the medical already. According the medical exam request letter and the doctor, the result should be uploaded by the doctors. Did any of you get that link as well?

Thanks
Hi, I was in same situation earlier this week. I called CIC and they confirmed that IMM1017B is for medical tests if done before the medical request. For applicants that did medical tests after receiving request from CIC don't have to upload IMM 1017B. CIC agent asked me to ignore it. Though I am still a bit cautious and will probably call again today or early next week to get a second agent to confirm it. For your peace of mind I would suggest call CIC to confirm it.

HHZ

Mar 1, 2019
Hi, I was in same situation earlier this week. I called CIC and they confirmed that IMM1017B is for medical tests if done before the medical request. For applicants that did medical tests after receiving request from CIC don't have to upload IMM 1017B. CIC agent asked me to ignore it. Though I am still a bit cautious and will probably call again today or early next week to get a second agent to confirm it. For your peace of mind I would suggest call CIC to confirm it.
Thank you. I will give them a call.

kemeshia

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
yes i have ecas access..its working fine there..but i am worried if i could not link my application i will not know if they require any additional information or a decision is made...
You will get an email with any required documents needed.

AimHigher1

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Brampton
Visa Office......
Parents Sponsorship Mom + DAD on Supervisa Living in Brampton with us
NOC Code......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
Yulia

Ecas status for Applicant - Started processing on Feb 28,2019.
Ecas Status for Sponsor - Application Received - Sent Correspondence on Feb 28,2019. I called CIC , they said correspondence has been sent to my online account but I checked it it is not
Not in my email
Not in my CIC Online Account
Not in my DAD online Account.

Sent webform enquiry to Tech staff to sort out this problem as suggested by cic. Cic offcer told me that they requested Option C print out for myself and Cosponsor for three years as I submitted NOA's with the application not Option C's.

Is there any reason why they asked option C even they already have NOA's?
Second they started processing Permanent Residence Application same time they sent correspondence requesting me Option C'c as a sponsor.
What it could mean ?

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding all the supporting documents for Parents like passport, marriage certificate and Birth Certificate and stuff,

Do we have to certify it as a true copy or they just need photocopies of documents?

ruchi6464

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Toronto
Category........
Quick question- I didn't pay RPRF (right of permanent resident fee) at the time of application submission. Do you know If they request for it or you can pay anytime?