+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

kami999

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi Yulia,
Line 145
ECAS : sponsorship application status: Decision made.
LVO: London
Email received: Feb 22, 2019
Thanks
It really feels frustrating to see even 2nd round applications getting IME and PCC request and no one from London office moving forward. May everyone meet their loved ones as soon as possible.
London Visa Office is Sleeping

Reactions: haffi47

haffi47

May 22, 2018
Hi,
I got the DM email for sponsor as well, where do I see the LVO? My parents are in India, it does not say that the application has been sent to New Delhi anywhere.
Hi Cwazyy,
In the letter attached to email, it states that you have met the eligibility requirement. Accordingly, the application of PR for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in London. I am not sure how the letter you got is drafted but usually other than main information they’re of same pattern. I think if it’s not mentioned, you can call CIC to confirm. Hopefully soon will be getting next step email.

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
I received police check, travel history and medical check form today.

INSANELY enough, they want my parents police check for EVERY country they’ve lived in for over 6 months since the age of 18. Is that normal? I feel like they’re just trying to make it difficult. That’s 4-5 countries! And comes out very costly and time consuming.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Either sponsor or applicants can link the application to CIC account. But, only one account can be linked at a time. You also need to send "Use of a representative form" to CIC and appoint yourself as representative if you - the sponsor - wants to link it to you CIC account. So, you need to make a decision on who (the sponsor or applicants) is better at arranging document requests and immigration matters. If your parents are not good at managing immigration matters or have difficulty with language etc, then I suggest that it's better to appoint yourself as their representative, so you can manage requests from CIC in a timely manner.
Thanks

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Friends, from the excel sheet, looks like now many from Round 2 are seeing some progress in the status of their application. That's good news. Hopefully others like me too will see some good news coming soon :)

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Hi

With the police check, travel history, medical check, and proof of sponsors relationship form, i have questions :) hoping someone can answer:

1. Police checks will take longer and there is no email address provided to communicate with. How can I have this extended? It currently says 25th march deadline
  2. At the bottom of the letter it says please return a copy of this letter with the communication, and the attachment file size that is allowed. Again, it doesn't mention any email address to send these attachments to.

kemeshia

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi,
I got the DM email for sponsor as well, where do I see the LVO? My parents are in India, it does not say that the application has been sent to New Delhi anywhere.
Hi Cwazyy,
In the letter attached to email, it states that you have met the eligibility requirement. Accordingly, the application of PR for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in London. I am not sure how the letter you got is drafted but usually other than main information they’re of same pattern. I think if it’s not mentioned, you can call CIC to confirm. Hopefully soon will be getting next step email.
You local visa office is London as stated by you.

kemeshia

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

INSANELY enough, they want my parents police check for EVERY country they’ve lived in for over 6 months since the age of 18. Is that normal? I feel like they’re just trying to make it difficult. That’s 4-5 countries! And comes out very costly and time consuming.
It's normal. Everyone gets the same letter.

nirvana555

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My parents should be getting their medical request soon. My mom is a cancer survivor and was completely cured and has been cancer free for last 8 years. During medicals if the doctor ask she will mention it to him. My question is will the doctor ask for previous medical reports? They are visiting me here in Canada and don't have medical reports with them. Please advice. Thanks

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
My parents should be getting their medical request soon. My mom is a cancer survivor and was completely cured and has been cancer free for last 8 years. During medicals if the doctor ask she will mention it to him. My question is will the doctor ask for previous medical reports? They are visiting me here in Canada and don't have medical reports with them. Please advice. Thanks
the best way is to call and ask the representative of the clinic while you are booking. As per my experience, they will tell you exactly what you need to bring for the medical check.

Reactions: DaisyDaffodil87

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Thank You. what is the status of your application? Are you from round 2?
I am from Round 1.

Sponsor Status - Decision Made
Applicant Status - Application Received since Oct 2018.

I am @ line 75 in file "badar14"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=761650616

My file is at London VO which so far is slowest one. There is only 1 person moved ahead on Applicant side to in process so far from London VO

Good Luck

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013

Congratulations for making our hope re alive - finally someone from LVO got something :)

Reactions: zezu