+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

chie042012

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I still haven’t received a correspondence from the immigation.
Sponsorship application - Decision Made (checked feb 11th)
PR Application - in Process

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
I sent web enquiry to London Visa Office - Today I got their reply

Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that this application remains at our office in Mississauga at present. Once the file arrives in London, it will await an initial review, and we will be in contact thereafter.
Please note that you may wish to consult our website for information regarding standard processing timeframes.
Yours Sincerely,
NXR
High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House , Trafalgar Square ,London , SW1Y 5BJ , United Kingdom

Wondering what to reply - As per Case Notes file is in London VO since Oct 19 and they are saying its in Mississauga office - Annoying

:eek::eek:

Celestina131

Mar 28, 2018
I just received my sponsorship approval email today
application received May 23rd
AOR Oct 1st
in Process November 26th
ecas changed to decision made feb 8th
sponsorship approval email Feb 13th
LVO Accra Ghana

Now waiting for medical and pcc request. I wonder how long it takes for Accra to request for medicalso_O

Reactions: YULIA-2016

Emmkay49

Sep 17, 2018
thank you...i'm aware of the checklist and the standard documents. But every country Visa office has additional document requirements. My parents have been married for 35 years and but don't have a marriage certificate. To get a certificate is a month long process in India, that is the reason I asked if any India VO has asked for anything special other than the standard docs. Upon reading in the forum, it seems they're asking resume of parents from some candidates as well....so wondering if in your experience you encountered any special requirement?
Hi @sagar416 ,
Check http:/www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E33029. PDF hope this helps this is new Delhi specific requirements, but go with comman application guide , this E33029 will come in picture if new delhi asks for additional documents later.

ruchi6464

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Toronto
Category........
thank you...i'm aware of the checklist and the standard documents. But every country Visa office has additional document requirements. My parents have been married for 35 years and but don't have a marriage certificate. To get a certificate is a month long process in India, that is the reason I asked if any India VO has asked for anything special other than the standard docs. Upon reading in the forum, it seems they're asking resume of parents from some candidates as well....so wondering if in your experience you encountered any special requirement?
I haven’t received LVO yet so have no idea about specific documents. But I did submit Marriage Certificate for my parents to prove that my mom is dependent of my dad. And I also submitted birth certificate to prove they are my parents.

newbrunswick

Feb 1, 2019
@YULIA-2016

Please update my timeline on excel sheet Row 41. I have received PPR email on 12th February. Thanks everyone for the info.

Interest to sponsor - Jan 2018
Invitation to apply - March 2018
Application received in Ottawa - May 2018
AOR received - August 2018
Sponsor Eligibility and Documents request (Travel history, details of government service, schedule A, resume, medicals, police clearance) - Oct 2018
Pre-arrival services email - Nov 2018
Decision Made for applicant and PPR email : February 12th 2019.

I wish everyone the luck and hope you receive your approvals sooner :)

Reactions: YULIA-2016

toronto240478

Oct 3, 2018
@YULIA-2016

Please update my timeline on excel sheet Row 41. I have received PPR email on 12th February. Thanks everyone for the info.

Interest to sponsor - Jan 2018
Invitation to apply - March 2018
Application received in Ottawa - May 2018
AOR received - August 2018
Sponsor Eligibility and Documents request (Travel history, details of government service, schedule A, resume, medicals, police clearance) - Oct 2018
Pre-arrival services email - Nov 2018
Decision Made for applicant and PPR email : February 12th 2019.

I wish everyone the luck and hope you receive your approvals sooner :)
how does one receive the PPR ? Is it an email ? Once you get the PPR do you send the passport to your local visa office ?

newbrunswick

Feb 1, 2019
how does one receive the PPR ? Is it an email ? Once you get the PPR do you send the passport to your local visa office ?
Through email. Keep an eye on your Spam/Junk folder too.
Email will outline instructions on next steps clearly. Usually Passport is sent out to LVO for stamping.