First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hello,

Had anyone here been asked to submit proof of income sometime after the application was sent for CIC to get an update of your financial status?
Concern is anyone can lose their job anytime and after 3 years of high income.

Thanks.
yes, it happened before
that's why good to have co-signer

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

pnguyen1990

Feb 11, 2019
Hi, I hope someone can help me with my question here. To summarize, my sister was invited to submit an application to sponsor my parents in 2018. So she did. However, we were thinking the application were for 3 people (she+my parents) while indeed it should have included her husband, too. Therefore, my brother in-law did not cosign the application as her income was good for 3. The application has now been refused due to insufficient income level for a family size of 4. CIC informed us we could either sign for a refund of PR fee or appeal.

I just want to know if any of you guys have appealed that? Could we get a better chance at appeal by adding a co-signer or provide higher income of 2017 tax year? Or are they even options? Is it the best to get a refund now and apply for it later?

Thank you in advance for all your help.

narun24

Feb 11, 2019
Hi Guys,

I was a silent follower of this forum and I have few questions. Kindly help me.

I sponsored my parents in 2018 round 1. My dates are below,

Applied on: May 22nd.
AOR: Oct 1st
Dec 17: Sponsorship Decision made. Visa application was forwarded to Ottawa.
No updates since then.

Can I ask my parents to take medical examination, police clearance and keep it ready or do I need to wait for notification from immigration office?

Do we need biometric?

Just PR File number is sufficient for medical examination or do we need anything else ?

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Hi Guys,

I was a silent follower of this forum and I have few questions. Kindly help me.

I sponsored my parents in 2018 round 1. My dates are below,

Applied on: May 22nd.
AOR: Oct 1st
Dec 17: Sponsorship Decision made. Visa application was forwarded to Ottawa.
No updates since then.

Can I ask my parents to take medical examination, police clearance and keep it ready or do I need to wait for notification from immigration office?

Do we need biometric?

Just PR File number is sufficient for medical examination or do we need anything else ?
you can do PCC in advance, but not medical...

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Hi, I hope someone can help me with my question here. To summarize, my sister was invited to submit an application to sponsor my parents in 2018. So she did. However, we were thinking the application were for 3 people (she+my parents) while indeed it should have included her husband, too. Therefore, my brother in-law did not cosign the application as her income was good for 3. The application has now been refused due to insufficient income level for a family size of 4. CIC informed us we could either sign for a refund of PR fee or appeal.

I just want to know if any of you guys have appealed that? Could we get a better chance at appeal by adding a co-signer or provide higher income of 2017 tax year? Or are they even options? Is it the best to get a refund now and apply for it later?

Ideal solution maybe is "You should approach to an immigration lawyer and present your case" ASAP... I'm quite certain they surely will have a work around for this.

chie042012

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi Yulia,

My Ecase status is changed to in-process Feb 8, 2019.

Thanks
Pawan

Thank you in advance for all your help

What says on your ECAS?

chie042012

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa

what does your ecas shows?

riyopenapples

Feb 8, 2019
Hello, did you receive an email? I check my status today and Sponsorship is Decision Made and PR Application is in Process. Do you have the same? Thank you.
Hi, yes my brother received an email stating that he is approved as a sponsor and that our application is forwarded to Manila visa office for further processing. I think we are on the same track

Reactions: chie042012

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Ideal solution maybe is "You should approach to an immigration lawyer and present your case" ASAP... I'm quite certain they surely will have a work around for this.
Not sure I would be so certain. You can consult a lawyer although they will likely agree to take on the case no matter what. You could also try to appeal yourself saying you hadn't realized you needed a co-signer. You'll have to weigh out your options. Where you give an option to appeal?

chie042012

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi, yes my brother received an email stating that he is approved as a sponsor and that our application is forwarded to Manila visa office for further processing. I think we are on the same track
I do not receive an email yet.
Do we have the same status in ecas?
Sponsorship - Decision Made
PR application - In process

I just wanted to have an idea what does this status meanz

Thank you.

Reactions: riyopenapples