+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Guys. Last week my ECAS status as a sponsor change From IN PROCESS to APPLICATION RECEIVED then today same thing happen to my parents ECAS status, from IN PROCESS to APPLICATION RECIEVED. Hopefully good news will happen next week. Cross finger :)
same thing happened to me

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Friends , looks like many from Round 2 have received In Process status for Ecas.
Hopefully others like me also see it soon.
Need you help friends,
I have been trying to upload the form IMM 5475 E: Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual form on Web form but not able to . My parents have signed and scanned the form.
Also other question is should they also fill the IMM 5476 Use of Representative form? I have noticed that their address in India is not shown correctly on ECas
Please suggest what to do and how to upload forms online.
I am worried that since I have not yet submitted the Use of Representative form, will that delay the process.
Friends please help

fisahma

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Friends please help
You can send anything using webform. For ' use of Rep' from the drop down choose that and fill other options accordingly.
any other form, use the sponsorship from dropdown, fill other options accordingly, and also write in the body explaining the reason.
After that, attach the file, I would suggest to attach the email/letter of CIC too so that they understand why are you providing that.
I sent my dad's death certificate this way as The fax no they provided was not working initially. Hopefully it helps.

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
You can send anything using webform. For ' use of Rep' from the drop down choose that and fill other options accordingly.
any other form, use the sponsorship from dropdown, fill other options accordingly, and also write in the body explaining the reason.
After that, attach the file, I would suggest to attach the email/letter of CIC too so that they understand why are you providing that.
I sent my dad's death certificate this way as The fax no they provided was not working initially. Hopefully it helps.
Thanks so much. I will try that again. However I am confused about the forms. Which one should I upload? Use of Representative IMM 5476 or the other form Authority to release personal information IMM 5475 E?
My parents are in India so I want to contact cic on their behalf about the status of their application. Also I want to correct their address which shows partially incorrect on ECas.
Please suggest.

sarasarasara

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Thanks so much. I will try that again. However I am confused about the forms. Which one should I upload? Use of Representative IMM 5476 or the other form Authority to release personal information IMM 5475 E?
My parents are in India so I want to contact cic on their behalf about the status of their application. Also I want to correct their address which shows partially incorrect on ECas.
Please suggest.
you need Representative IMM 5476 form

nitika_joshi

Jun 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.
15-May-2014 (PCC, RPRF)
Nomination.....
30-Sep--2013
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
13-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2014
No Progress after Application Recd on 12/Sep/2018.
I hope to hear soooooon. Also, still no luck linking the application to mycic.

fisahma

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Please suggest.
You need 'Use of Representative IMM 5476', then you can contact CIC by yourself

Amandeep Singh Sran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
It means they’re working on it guys. Until you get “decision made” email from CIC, none of those status changes matters. But, you can at least take pleasure in knowing that someone has been working hard to get your sponsorship approvals to you guys.
Thanks. Hope to hear positive news.

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Thank you for you reply, How Immigration officer will know if translator back home is certified or not??
You can get it translated and notarized in your home country. Notary public in your home country is recognized and approved by CIC for translation and, of course, for notarizing as well. I got it translated and notarized by the same entity from the country the document originated.

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
Hello friends...i have got a doubt. My parents came to canada on super visa and this us third time they are coming to canada n super visa i mean third entry..no date..how long an they stay..6 months or 2 years

so-impatient

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
7-03-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with file
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
DM -23-08-2013
LANDED..........
will land 03-10-2013
No Progress after Application Recd on 12/Sep/2018.
I hope to hear soooooon. Also, still no luck linking the application to mycic.
I am in the same situation - cant link my application and nothing after application received on OCT 19th

well79

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018