+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

pinay123

Jan 17, 2019
Hi Guys!
I can’t link the PR application of my mMother to her CIC account. Please help me how to link it. I tried everything but still, no.
I’m the sponsor (daughter)

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi Guys!
I can’t link the PR application of my mMother to her CIC account. Please help me how to link it. I tried everything but still, no.
are you mom's representative ?

Reactions: pinay123

kemeshia

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Guys!
What is the problem you're having?
To link you must count yourself and cosponsor if applicable your parent or parents if both mom and dad. Do not count your kids or their kids no matter the age.

ts_toronto

Sep 10, 2014
Hello guys,
Anybody there who is waiting 3 or more than 3 months after Medical, PCC, RPRF? My parent's RPRF and PCC requests done in October 17th 2018, also medical is done. Since then we are waiting for next final step (i.e., PPR), and its been more than 3 months now but no update at all. So frustrating ...

pinay123

Jan 17, 2019
For the Police clearance certificate of my mom and dad. Do they need to send the original police certificate to the office? Or scan it and send it thru email? This is the instruction from the letter.

Police Certificate: Please provide an original police clearance certificate from Phillippines”

Thank you.

sarasarasara

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
For the Police clearance certificate of my mom and dad. Do they need to send the original police certificate to the office? Or scan it and send it thru email? This is the instruction from the letter.

Police Certificate: Please provide an original police clearance certificate from Phillippines”

Thank you.
If it is not in English, you need to send the original along with the certified translation of it

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
I did’nt put any representative on my Mom’s application because she have her own GCkey where I’m the one who’s checking and doing it in behalf of my mother.
I don’t know what is the problem.
When you do things "on behalf of your mom", you are her representative regardless of who created the account. There's no point in having GCKey account for your mom since you are the only one checking the status and uploading documents etc. You might as well create one for yourself, appoint yourself as the representative on the "Use of a representative form" and send it off to CIC. Once that is done, you can link your PGP application to your own GCKey and get help from CIC if you still could not link it to your account. If you call CIC right now to get help, they will not help you as you are not appointed as "representative" yet.

This is the link to Use of A Representative form https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5476e.pdf

kod86

Dec 31, 2018
I didn't put any representative on my Mom’s application because she has her own GCkey where I’m the one who’s checking and doing it in behalf of my mother.
I don’t know what is the problem.
Whether or not you are representative, you should be able to link your mom's application to her own account. In my case, I filled in the representative form for my mom. I linked her application to her own GCkay account. All correspondence go to her account and she receives notification to check. I sometimes receive important emails through my personal email as my mom's representative. If you still have issues linking her file, contact IRCC and they can help you out. But to contact them you should have completed the Representative form and they have you on file.

Last edited: