Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Asking for friend .. the dependent child of her parents had baby ! Baby can declare there to thier application and bring the baby right away with them.?
if Dep has a baby - she is not a dep anymore, has her own family

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

Rokossa

Nov 16, 2018
It is better to create gc key account with details of the principal applicant. And yes sometimes there is delay between when you get aor and when you can see application online.
I was able to link the application either. Used applicant account. The application is already in the medical request stage, tried many variations of the application details to link - no success.

RanjithP

Feb 20, 2012
I was able to link the application either. Used applicant account. The application is already in the medical request stage, tried many variations of the application details to link - no success.
From what I have seen in the older messages in the forum, the issue is usually caused by the number of people that we provide when we try to link. Did you try with only the number of adult applicants? If you have not already done so, please check the tips mentioned in the below sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=1954994513

But since you have already passed medicals, maybe no need to worry much about linking. If they ask for PCC, you can email to your visa office (Warsaw). And then hopefully not much longer wait for you. :)

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Friends I have a question.
I checked Ecas by entering my parents details. It displays their home address. however,the street name is missing. He had entered the address correctly on the paper documents when he submitted it. I tried to edit it but it was telling to edit the Canadian address.
Question, will they communicate by sending mail to my parent's home address or only through Online communication?

RanjithP

Feb 20, 2012
Friends I have a question.
I checked Ecas by entering my parents details. It displays their home address. however,the street name is missing. He had entered the address correctly on the paper documents when he submitted it. I tried to edit it but it was telling to edit the Canadian address.
Question, will they communicate by sending mail to my parent's home address or only through Online communication?
Ecas can only be used to update address within Canada. You can use the web form to request correction for other addresses.

If you provide an email, then Cic usually sends you email instead of mail. Physical mails come into picture when passports are sent back with visa stamp and copr.

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Ecas can only be used to update address within Canada. You can use the web form to request correction for other addresses.

If you provide an email, then Cic usually sends you email instead of mail. Physical mails come into picture when passports are sent back with visa stamp and copr.
Thank you.

Rokossa

Nov 16, 2018
From what I have seen in the older messages in the forum, the issue is usually caused by the number of people that we provide when we try to link. Did you try with only the number of adult applicants? If you have not already done so, please check the tips mentioned in the below sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=1954994513

But since you have already passed medicals, maybe no need to worry much about linking. If they ask for PCC, you can email to your visa office (Warsaw). And then hopefully not much longer wait for you. :)
Oh Wow! indeed it worked with only counting the number of adults.

Joshkim993

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
08-05-2014
Med's Request
24-09-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Visa-Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey Guys & Gals,

Can someone update my date, Thank You.

Line 82 - Joshkim993
Pre-arrival Service Letter Date: December 12, 2018
E-Case Status for Applicant - In Progress

Reactions: YULIA-2016

vsamin65

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
You got AOR in back in September and ECAS is showing “In Process”? Is that what you meant? If that’s the case, I wouldn’t worry about it. The email you get from CIC with AOR is all that you need. The next step is SA.

If you meant why it’s taking so long to get SA, then there’re quite a few possibilities - checking if you have sponsored anyone before, if your previously sponsored people are receiving any government assistance to name a few. Those checks take a while to complete. If you look at the spreadsheet Yulia made, you will see that some people had to wait for over 6 months to get SA. So, your application is not the only one taking a bit longer. Besides, it is the holiday season and it’s not unsual for government employees to take vacations. So, it’ll slow down a bit until late January or early February 2019.
Thanks Yulia

Can u tell me what is SA
My son has sponsored from CA and he never applied for anyone before
We are parents and we had already visited CA in 2016 as visitor and still have Visitor Visa upto 2021, so we have UCI No. also.