curious205

Mar 20, 2018
if you don't have PR you cant apply

In order to sponsor, you must…
  • be 18 years of age or older;
  • be a Canadian citizen, Registered Indian or permanent resident;
  • be sponsoring a member of the family Class;
  • live in Canada;
  • sign an undertaking promising to provide for the basic requirements of the person being sponsored;
  • sign an agreement with the person you are sponsoring that confirms that each of you understands your mutual obligations and responsibilities;
  • prove that you have sufficient income to provide the basic requirements for your family members in Canada as well as the persons included in your sponsorship undertaking. You may also have a co-signer.
I think he meant he could not link using UCI from his Canadian citizenship card.

bugsnette

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
Does ECAS show something like "Medical pass"? How do you know medical is passed?
My parent's medical submitted around Oct 17th, and still now ECAS shows "Medical received" only.
CIC account will say:
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

CIC will be more detailed than ECAS status

Reactions: YULIA-2016

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
I am confused about the UCI. Where do you find it? It is also displayed on the Canadian certificate and I tried it but didn't work.
I know it can be confusing if you are trying to link to MyCiC A/C using UCI from citizenship certificate. Wait until you get AOR. Then, you can link it using the application number that comes with AOR. There's no point in linking your application right now anyway. It won't make your application process faster.

If they need more information or documents, CIC will contact you using the email and phone number you provided. So, relax and wait for AOR. Then, think about linking.

Bihuahui

Apr 23, 2018
Hello! I just got the medical request for my mom. She’s only given 30 days. She is not in her home country and is staying with my sister in Singapore. Can she proceed with the panel physician in Sing?

kemeshia

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
No JA is the staff initial, not the Country. My app was sent to the correct place, and it's in Ottawa now.
That makes sense.

akkishah

Aug 21, 2018
I have a question.
My friend got a Passport Submission for his parents. They are suppose to go and submit the passport to VFS office in India.
The issue is the email my friend got for passport submission only have primary applicant name and when we talk to VFS India on phone they said if the secondary applicant is not mentioned in the email they will not accept the 2nd applicant passport.

Want to know if any one got the Passport submission for parents PR.. what is the content of the email? Does it have names of all applicants?

Thanks

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Finally i check my ecas! Hopefully aor soon .. September 24 application received.
What option did you use to check your ecas?
sponsor's UCI? sponsor's family name and birthday?
Or I need those of the applicant's? (which we do not have a UCI for my MIL)

Margiela

Apr 3, 2014
Hey all,

My ECAS shows status "decision made" for both the sponsor and the applicant, however the applicant hasn't received a passport request yet. Can anyone please clarify how do you normally receive passport instructions? I assume it will be emailed, right? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: YULIA-2016