Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
To match the application, is the family name of sponsor used or of applicant?
My MIL keeps her maiden name. (So do I, it's normal from where I come from)
So she and my husband has different family name.
like i said sponsor's last name

Reactions: YVR123

iama

Jun 1, 2017
Hi,
I received an email to send an updated form with signatures. using the provided email address, I sent them back the documents but did not get any auto-email confirming the reception of the email. is this normal? I remember previously you would get a confirmation. I am a bit worried as I used an email address not mentioned in my application to respond( gmail mix up!).

has anyone had similar experience?

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
I am still trying different combinations and still not working. I called at 9 am but they got too busy.
I will try again tomorrow at 6!!

However, our reply mail has been delivered to ottawa via Canada Post Xpresspost. So there's no delay from the strike!!
2018/11/22 07:23 OTTAWA, ON Delivered to mailroom
Thats the good news they got the package.

I will stay between 4 am to 5am can be good time to call cic.

Good luck

Reactions: YVR123

ahossain3

Oct 9, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
Please update on the spreadsheet :

# of Sponsor - Parents (2+1)
Parents Citizenship - Bangladesh
Province - ON
Invitation Received - 21 March 2018
SIN - YES
Application Received Ottawa - 22 May 2018
Additional Doc -10 Aug 2018
Documents Requested - Schedule A (IMM 5669)
AOR -24 Sept 2018
In Process -21 Nov 2018

Reactions: YULIA-2016

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
We got the AOR email and the acas status says they received the application on May 24. but there is no update after that on ecas or email, they havent asked for any additional paperwork, nothing...its been 6 months since they received the application
Just chill out. My app was also received on may 24th. Same situation like you. Based on SS some may 22 apps decisions have been made but then many april apps are still pending. Hopefully by christmas they should clear us out.

Virginaco

Nov 23, 2018
Hi all,

I have been trying to find my application number, my son filed the application for me but i have been trying to get updates on the application with no success.

One problem that i have is that i have not been able to identify the application number.

Any ideas on what i can do to get updates??

sabret00the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC: Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Not relevant
App. Filed.......
12-Sep-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
06-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
31-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2015 (TRV Meds have not yet expired)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec 2015
Hi All – I’m a situation here. I don’t have any income in Canada in 2015 as my spouse was working here and I was working in my home country. I started working in Canada only from Oct 2016 and my income in 2016 was not as per the threshold to sponsor my parents. I got divorced at the end of 2017 (my wife was the primary applicant for PR). My income in 2017 was significantly higher than the threshold set for sponsoring 2 people. I applied for PGP 2018 and got randomly selected. I was going through a bit of rough mental state and without much research I went ahead with the application process. I paid the entire fees (including) RPRF for both my parents. Now I have received the following email from IRCC. I’m pretty much aware of the fact that I cannot furnish the 2015 NOA and what that will transpire to still posting here to check if anyone has any suggestions.

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of My Father’s First name & Last name and family (if applicable). Please submit the following:

My UCI # 12345678 – My First name & Last name:

> 2015 Option C Print: Provide a Notice of Assessment or Option C printout issued to you by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) for tax year 2015. Please note that T4 and T1 are insufficient and only Option C or Notice of Assessment will be accepted. If you do not have paper copies of your Notices of Assessment on file, you can view (and print) your tax returns as well as other personal tax information using the CRA’s My Account online service. To register or login, visit My Account (http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/myaccount/). If you do not have access to your CRA online account, you may contact the Canada Revenue Agency and request a copy free-of-charge by calling 1-800-959-8281. This must be received at this office by: 2018/12/24

> Proof of Relationship to PA: The birth certificate submitted is insufficient. Please provide additional Proof of Relationship to Principal Applicant and accompanying spouse. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the original version. To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy. Neither you nor your family members may certify copies of your documents. This must be received at this office by: 2018/12/24

All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Hi All – I’m a situation here. I don’t have any income in Canada in 2015 as my spouse was working here and I was working in my home country. I started working in Canada only from Oct 2016 and my income in 2016 was not as per the threshold to sponsor my parents. I got divorced at the end of 2017 (my wife was the primary applicant for PR). My income in 2017 was significantly higher than the threshold set for sponsoring 2 people. I applied for PGP 2018 and got randomly selected. I was going through a bit of rough mental state and without much research I went ahead with the application process. I paid the entire fees (including) RPRF for both my parents. Now I have received the following email from IRCC. I’m pretty much aware of the fact that I cannot furnish the 2015 NOA and what that will transpire to still posting here to check if anyone has any suggestions.

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of My Father’s First name & Last name and family (if applicable). Please submit the following:

> 2015 Option C Print: Provide a Notice of Assessment or Option C printout issued to you by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) for tax year 2015. Please note that T4 and T1 are insufficient and only Option C or Notice of Assessment will be accepted. If you do not have paper copies of your Notices of Assessment on file, you can view (and print) your tax returns as well as other personal tax information using the CRA’s My Account online service. To register or login, visit My Account (http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/myaccount/). If you do not have access to your CRA online account, you may contact the Canada Revenue Agency and request a copy free-of-charge by calling 1-800-959-8281. This must be received at this office by: 2018/12/24

> Proof of Relationship to PA: The birth certificate submitted is insufficient. Please provide additional Proof of Relationship to Principal Applicant and accompanying spouse. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the original version. To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy. Neither you nor your family members may certify copies of your documents. This must be received at this office by: 2018/12/24

All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.
Since you clearly do not meet the sponsorship criteria, the best suggestion I can come up is to notify CIC of your intention to withdraw your application. They will refund most of the fees you have paid.

xilji

Star Member
May 14, 2015
I just checked ecas by using my client and it says application received :)

September 6 applicant. Line # 224

Does this mean i am going to AOR soon ?

Reactions: YULIA-2016

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

you case will be rejected without NOA 2015 so not make sense care about parents marriage certificate now, withdraw it

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I just checked ecas by using my client and it says application received :)

September 6 applicant. Line # 224

Does this mean i am going to AOR soon ?
they can ask missing docs or redo some :cool:

Reactions: xilji

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hi all,

I have been trying to find my application number, my son filed the application for me but i have been trying to get updates on the application with no success.

One problem that i have is that i have not been able to identify the application number.

Any ideas on what i can do to get updates??
Hi
Without application No / AOR its hard to get any update online. If you have UCI number for you son you can use following link to check the status of application
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas&lang=en&_ga=2.126202187.731387683.1527869972-1080568295.1519228728

Its limited updates for applicant and sponsor

UCI number can be found on PR Card (While entering on above link don't enter any dashes) if your son is citizen it can be found on citizenship certificate. Other place is record of landing paper to find UCI number.

Good Luck