+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

canadavisa2018

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Asking for a Friend:
Family Information:
1 parent sponsored, 1 sponsor and 1 spouse
File Status: Sponsorship status passed and file is forwarded to respective visa office.

Family change: A Baby born after Sponsorship passed and forwarded to respective visa office.

Question: How my friend should communicate it and which all forms needs to be filled. And how to fill family information now.

akkishah

Aug 21, 2018
Can you please add my timelines. Below is my current status for 2018 Application for Parents. I am in BC and Parents are in India.

We received your application for permanent residence on April 30, 2018.
We started processing your application on July 22, 2018.
We sent you medical instructions on August 24, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.
Line#56 Please update
They ask me(12th November) to provide biological proof (Old Indian passport which has parents name)

Reactions: YULIA-2016

pawan1118vig

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
It'd be local police station where your parents live. You also need PCC from countries where your parents have lived/stayed for 6 months or more[/QUOT
thank you. is the time period collectively 6 months over the period of couple of years or is it have to be straight 6 months?

pawan1118vig

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
For residents of Punjab: You can apply to your local Senior Superintendent of Police, or the senior ranking police official at the police station in your district.
My parents done from SP
ok thank you.
there is no option on my cic account to upload that document. how could I send the pcc to ircc?
any help is much appreciated.
thanks

Sagar5187

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Oct 2012 (rejected) went for Appeal (ADR)
Passport Req..
July 2012
My application was selected in first round. And below is the status.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 15, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on November 9, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on October 25, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on October 25, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
I am not able to link the application through my cic account. I tried but its the search says no application found. Can anyone helpme with that.?

Also parents just completed medical last week. The clinic people said, they will send the results and now its reflected on the portal. So do i need to send any documents for medical or is it okay as clinic took care of it.

Thanks!!

Karpa957

Apr 11, 2012

3. We sent you correspondence on October 25, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on October 25, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
I am not able to link the application through my cic account. I tried but its the search says no application found. Can anyone helpme with that.?

Also parents just completed medical last week. The clinic people said, they will send the results and now its reflected on the portal. So do i need to send any documents for medical or is it okay as clinic took care of it.

Thanks!!
You do not need to send any documents for medical.

Sagar5187

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Oct 2012 (rejected) went for Appeal (ADR)
Passport Req..
July 2012
You do not need to send any documents for medical.
Thanks.. and any idea how can i link the application to my cic account ?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
My application was selected in first round.
  1. We sent you medical instructions on October 25, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  2. Medical results have been received.
they passed medical !

Thanks!!

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Reactions: gmmpjcf

Karpa957

Apr 11, 2012
Thanks.. and any idea how can i link the application to my cic account ?
Usually it's the number of people on the application that causes the application not to be linked and to top it all only few attempts in a 24 hour period.
If there's a co - sponsor you need to add him/her including yourself and the number of people sponsored.

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Hi Guys,
I have a question - if there is a birth of a child post submitting ur parents sponsorship application and receiving the receipt# from CIC (online status says "Application Received"). Income criteria were met before but now post birth of a child there is a shortage in one year. Do you think / know if the parents sponsorship application will get rejected? I read online that birth of a child has to be reported. Any thoughts?

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
My application received on august 17...cannot check the ecas status until now...i tried checking using mine (sponsor) user id

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013

Thanks!!
Hi , I don't think so. The clinic will do that.

Can you tell me please where do u see the above info from steps 1 - 5? is it under ur account or ur parents account?