First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hello All,
I have a question regarding my parents' application. They did their medical exam last Oct20 and the deadline was on Nov 4 but my mom did sputum test (3 consecutive days) and she have to wait till Jan21 for another xray test. My question is, do i have to email the immigration? My CIC account says last week "We did not receive your medical result" and this week it says "We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details." Is it normal? My mom went to the clinic and they said, they already sent the result and letter that my mom have to re-do her xray text on Jan2019. Im kinda worried bout it.
Hope to hear from you guys. Thank you so much.
you will get Medical received when mom finish all ad.tests

harv.pal

Nov 13, 2018
HI Yulia, I am new joiner to the group, but have been following for a while. pls add my details..

Invite rcvd - July 31 2018
Appl rcvd in Ottawa - Aug 14
Sponsoring - Both parents (2)
Income - SIN
Additional docs request - Birth certificate (Aug30)
Notarized Birth certificate rcvd in Ottawa - Sept 6
AOR rcvd - Nov 13

Last edited:
Reactions: YULIA-2016

fisahma

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Hello All,
I just received this email from CIC Mississauga. Not clear about the email though as it does not provide any new information as I got an email on Oct 22 regarding the Application number. I am providing both the email below. Can anyone advise me what's the difference between these 2 emails? I just checked Client Status as well as online profile but there is no change in status.

Below is Today's email:
"
November 13, 2018

Application number: XXXXX

Sponsor’s UCI: XXXXXX

*XXXXX*

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Canada

Dear Sir/Madam:

This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) XXXXXXXXX under the Family Class.

Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2018.

Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference

number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also

acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records.

Important information about using a representative:

A Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) must be submitted with an immigration application if

the applicant used the services of a representative (such as an immigration consultant or

lawyer) to help them prepare their application, or if the applicant wishes to appoint a

representative (friend or family member) to conduct business on their behalf with IRCC.

If you appointed a representative and the IMM 5476 was correctly completed and signed, all

correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the representative’s email or mailing address.

When submitting your PGP application:

 If a paid or unpaid representative’s address was used as the mailing address for the

sponsor or principal applicant on the application and a completed and signed IMM 5476

was not submitted; or

 If a paid representative was appointed using a IMM5476 but is not in good standing;

and/or

 The IMM 5476 you submitted was not correctly completed and/or signed as required to

appoint a paid or unpaid representative;

Then, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the sponsor or principal applicant’s

email or mailing address on record as applicable. IRCC will not communicate with this

representative until a correctly completed and signed IMM 5476 is received by IRCC.

Should you choose to engage representation in the form of an Immigration Representative or

Lawyer, you must complete a Use of Representative Form (IMM 5476). The form can be found

at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp

For information about IRCC programs and services, application forms, or general updates on

your file status, visit our Website at www.cic.gc.ca.

Sincerely,

Application Intake – PGP 2018

Case Processing Centre Mississauga"

Below is the email received on 22 Oct with Application Number

"Application No.: xxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear X,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2018/08/07 on behalf of the following member(s):

XXXX"

petal765

Mar 20, 2014
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london/isb
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
AOR Received.
12/18
File Transfer...
July8,2019
Med's Request
December 27,2019
Med's Done....
January 14,2020
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
February 11,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 18,2020
LANDED..........
March 04,2020
Can we ask for our case to be moved from the London VO back to Ottawa if our parents are back in Canada on a different
visa or are we stuck with London ?
Pakistani applicants get their case processed from London for so many years now (starting from 2012 i guess). For both Parents and Spousal Immigration.

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Hello All,
I just received this email from CIC Mississauga. Not clear about the email though as it does not provide any new information as I got an email on Oct 22 regarding the Application number. I am providing both the email below. Can anyone advise me what's the difference between these 2 emails? I just checked Client Status as well as online profile but there is no change in status.

——

It’s called AOR. 2nd round applicats are receiving AORs now.

pawan1118vig

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
In concur with YULIA. I'd send PCC now without waiting for request sine PCC is good for 6 months anyway. That could make things faster.
thanks guys.
my parents are from Punjab india, is there a special format do I need to have for police clearance? where should they go to get the police clearance? local police station? or somewhere else?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
HI Yulia, I am new joiner to the group, but have been following for a while. pls add my details..

Invite rcvd - July 31 2018
Appl rcvd in Ottawa - Aug 14
Sponsoring - Both parents (2)
Income - SIN
Additional docs request - Birth certificate (Aug30)
Notarized Birth certificate rcvd in Ottawa - Sept 6
AOR rcvd - Nov 13
country?