Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
my ecas status has been updated:
Oct 16 - Medical results have been received.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

Rochelle.ca

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Hi All,

Need light on this issue, I am also waiting for an update from CIC about my parents sponsorship but my question is a bit off the topic :)

My parents got multiple visa ( TRV)expiring first week of January 2019, does anyone know here if they can apply for a new visa as early as now because there's only 2 months left on their visa or we need to wait for it to expire before we apply for a new one?

Anyone who has the same experience...thank you very much :)

kc2500

Oct 7, 2013
@YULIA-2016

Hello, please update that I received medical request on Oct 3rd, Medical was received and passed, CIC also asked for PCC and Travel History and I have already emailed it to them.

aajassani

Star Member
May 2, 2016
Hi,
Apologies, if this question is answered before.
If parents have stayed in any country over 6 months in total (but not consecutively), do they still need Police certificate ?
My parents have stayed in USA more than 6 months in last 5 years, but in pieces not consecutively. Wondering if they would need US police certificate ? Anybody have experience getting police certificate from USA ?
Thanks in advance

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hi All,

Need light on this issue, I am also waiting for an update from CIC about my parents sponsorship but my question is a bit off the topic :)

My parents got multiple visa ( TRV)expiring first week of January 2019, does anyone know here if they can apply for a new visa as early as now because there's only 2 months left on their visa or we need to wait for it to expire before we apply for a new one?

Anyone who has the same experience...thank you very much :)
You can apply now

jaivik

Mar 10, 2017
Can you update my status ?
Medical Request came in : 15-Oct-2018
Office - Ottawa

I also have a question around if one of the parent has Diabetes ( three meds & three insulin a day),
I have seen some concerns around rejecting the file if parents' health costs tends to become expensive for them. ($6500/year)
How does it work out ? Do we have any official confirmation from CIC on this ? or Have anyone experienced this in this forum?

mmahedihasan

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
Can you update my status ?
Medical Request came in : 15-Oct-2018
Office - Ottawa

I also have a question around if one of the parent has Diabetes ( three meds & three insulin a day),
I have seen some concerns around rejecting the file if parents' health costs tends to become expensive for them. ($6500/year)
How does it work out ? Do we have any official confirmation from CIC on this ? or Have anyone experienced this in this forum?
The max medical expense per year is $20000 now instead of $6500.

acpp10

May 22, 2014
I applied for my mother's PR this year and I was not expecting to get the process started quickly. I called her here to visit me for 6 months and the process started while she is here. I got the medical done last week in Oakville. Today, I got a email from CIC ottawa to provide Police clearance and form IMM5562.

Has anyone applied for India PCC here while on visit visa?
Or can I apply online in Passport portal while she is outside India?

I would really appreciate some direction here.

Thanks.

Rochelle.ca

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Another question for today my fellow sponsors and members :)

Yesterday I checked the status of my parents application on Ecas and there was a new update:

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement .
We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Anyone know how long does it take to review the eligiblity? They received my application package on April 30 and I got my AOR on July 23 since then I didn't receive any other correspondence from CIC and I am patiently waiting :)

Thank you.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Another question for today my fellow sponsors and members :)

Yesterday I checked the status of my parents application on Ecas and there was a new update:

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement .
We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Anyone know how long does it take to review the eligiblity? They received my application package on April 30 and I got my AOR on July 23 since then I didn't receive any other correspondence from CIC and I am patiently waiting :)

Thank you.
first of all that's not E-case, its MyCIC
Second, what do you see on E-CASE, did you get DM for sponsor?

Rochelle.ca

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018

Hello, I dont have DM ( Decision Made?)yet this is what I can see from the My CIC account and the only letter that I got from them is AOR on July 23.

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you Yulia :)