MCBoy

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@YULIA-2016
please update:
AORDate: July 4
Additional Document: July 4 (corrected IMM1344)
Documents Sent: Aug 3 (Fax); Aug 25 (mail)
Sponsor Decision Made: Sep 7.
eCas: In Progress
LVO: Ottawa
Medical/PCC Date: Sep 25.
Additional Document Request: Sep 25 (Travel History)
Medical/PCC/Travel History Submitted: Sep 28.​

Thank you very much for the tracker and your contribution Yulia. You are amazing!

Reactions: YULIA-2016

Rochelle.ca

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
I am :confused: I didn't get any additional document request but I was selected during the first round of 2018, submitted April - but didn't get my AoR until August. Then it changed from in process for one of them, and now its back in application received and is just sitting there :( Hoping they process it soon!
I got my AOR July 23 and the status of my application in ECAS is IN PROCESS up to now - the process has slowed down :(

Rockstar16

Aug 23, 2018
Hi Guys,

Can someone please tell me if I can send my In-Laws passports to Hyderabad VFS office via courier for stamping?
They are will be travelling for next couple of weeks and I was wondering if VFS offices across India provides the option of sending it through courier.
On their website, it says...submit in person or through authorized representative.
Can the courier service be my representative?
Please help

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Thank you so much for all the info. And I assume that if they are not already in Canada, then they can just enter Canada with the PR stamp from the airport, right?
Not sure what you mean,

But if they are not already in Canada, they need to send their passports to Canadian Visa office in that country where they are now. Get the PR VISA stamped on their Passports and have Landing papers with them.

When they have PR VISA on their Passports only then airline will allow them to board to Canada. And YES, when they land at airport in Canada, They will go to immigration officer with Landing papers and passport. Immigration officer do the needful like stamp passport with entry etc and also will tell to contact CIC after 45 days for PR card if not received.

Hope this helps

Reactions: mimitu

hnt_gl

Sep 28, 2018
hi, i got selected for sponsorship of my parents in the 2nd round. Application sent on sept 15. I have question regarding the income requirement: so we were 7 members in our family including the sponsored parents in 2015,2016 and 2017,and we fulfill the income requirements but in 2018, we had a new born. so if we consider our family size to be 8 , we have less income then required in 2016. Should we use total family size from this year or the previous year?

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi
I just want to add something to friends discussing crossing US border for people already in canada....i think they can also book an appointment to do inland landing in local cic office if they are far from border
Yes you are right, i heard that. Then you have to wait for your turn. Ofcourse that is good in case you don't wana go to border.

Reactions: mimitu

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
better to call them and link together, they might have error
Trying to call them from last 3 days but no luck. Same message. We are experience High volume of call and try again.

I am using 2 - 1- 3- 0

any other suggestion ?

Thanks

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Hi guys,
a quick question about PCC. Can Anyone confirm if we need to get it for the time in Canada? Thank you very much,
Absolutely NO need to get a Canadian PCC.
I confirmed from the CIC rep on phone and he emailed me a written RFI (Request For Information) response that PCC is required for all the countries outside Canada.
HTH.

Reactions: DANNYCANADA

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
hi, i got selected for sponsorship of my parents in the 2nd round. Application sent on sept 15. I have question regarding the income requirement: so we were 7 members in our family including the sponsored parents in 2015,2016 and 2017,and we fulfill the income requirements but in 2018, we had a new born. so if we consider our family size to be 8 , we have less income then required in 2016. Should we use total family size from this year or the previous year?
You need to use 8 for your family size for all years.

I am afraid that you don't meet LICO then...

mimitu

Sep 22, 2018
Hi Members,

I got the request for PCC and Medical. Now for PCC they have enabled the upload link in My CIC account. Now in the document they mentioned that I have to submit the Original PCC to them. Now If I upload it on my account do I still have to send them the original copy or just the keep the original with my parents?

Also, CIC asked for Travel History Info Form. In the form, what information should I write. My parent visited me in Canada once in 2016. they have been never left the country of citizenship other that visiting me. Should I have to mention only the visit that they did or should I mention the by birth they are in country as well and also should I mention when they return to citizen country as well?

Please need help on this. Any help will be highly appreciated from all the members.
You do not need to send the originals.

DANNYCANADA

Sep 28, 2018
Absolutely NO need to get a Canadian PCC.
I confirmed from the CIC rep on phone and he emailed me a written RFI (Request For Information) response that PCC is required for all the countries outside Canada.
HTH.
Beautiful~ Thank you very much~

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Please
help me I have new baby and I am still waiting pr visa what can I do to add a baby
Please help
Thank you
you must report about new member and resend new Finance.form with +1 family member