+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

mimitu

Sep 22, 2018
My parents status says "Decision Made" last week on but haven't received any letter yet.. Anyone knows, how soon the letter is received for stamping..
Same for me. Have you tried calling them and asking about it? I guess we need to wait and be patient :)

Neyoswife

Mar 25, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone. Pls I have a question. My parents married in a traditional marriage in 1960s where both families come together and groom family pays dowry for the bride. It called Traditional marriage but they don’t issue certificate. It is a recognized marriage in my country as well as other type of marriage like court (civil) and religious marriage. Both parents mutual separated in 2011. But immigration is asking for divorce certificate mean while they don’t even have government marriage certificate. What should I do? Thanks in advance.

Neyoswife

Mar 25, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Hello,
i have a question abot AOR, it’s the pdf which I received:

Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2018. Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records.
Important information about using a representative: A Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) must be submitted with an immigration application if the applicant used the services of a representative (such as an immigration consultant or lawyer) to help them prepare their application, or if the applicant wishes to appoint a representative (friend or family member) to conduct business on their behalf with IRCC. If you appointed a representative and the IMM 5476 was correctly completed and signed, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the representative’s email or mailing address. When submitting your PGP application:  If a paid or unpaid representative’s address was used as the mailing address for the sponsor or principal applicant on the application and a completed and signed IMM 5476 was not submitted; or  If a paid representative was appointed using a IMM5476 but is not in good standing; and/or  The IMM 5476 you submitted was not correctly completed and/or signed as required to appoint a paid or unpaid representative;
email or mailing address on record as applicable. IRCC will not communicate with this representative until a correctly completed and signed IMM 5476 is received by IRCC. Should you choose to engage representation in the form of an Immigration Representative or Lawyer, you must complete a Use of Representative Form (IMM 5476). The form can be found at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp For information about IRCC programs and services, application forms, or general updates on your file status, visit our Website at www.cic.gc.ca. Sincerely,

AOR which I received, should i send imm5476 rep. Form again ? Or it’s just for information?

Thank you
You don’t have to. They send it to everyone when you receive AOR.

Reactions: 2018pgpanna

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it possible that if you put your parents address as being in Canada that it will take longer to process? I wonder if anyone is in the same boat here :oops:
No location doesn't impacts you , my parents file has a Canadian address too .

ssingh5

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Hello Everyone,
I got selected in Second Round of AOR and my deadline is OCTOBER 5th to submit all documents.
I am almost done with my parents Applications.
My father did the upfront Medical Exam on OCTOBER 2017 almost a year ago.
I want to know if that medical exam will work if i send that document along with my application or he needs to do that again.

Now, he went today to give medical exam and was been told that you were referred to Cardiologist in April 2018, to me that sound strange , why would the medical center call you after 6 months of medical exam to go for Cardiology and not at that time.
Also, the medical center in Delhi , didn't allow him to go for another medical exam and they were like we will let you know in 2 days if you have to still give cardiologist exam.

Now seeing deadline approaching fast, can some experts advice me what should i do ?
Shall i send the package with this medical exam and wait for response from CIC to do another medical exam or give the new medical exam upfront and attach it to the application ,

Responses appreciated !!.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hello Everyone,
I got selected in Second Round of AOR and my deadline is OCTOBER 5th to submit all documents.
I want to know if that medical exam will work if i send that document along with my application or he needs to do that again.

Now, he went today to give medical exam and was been told that you were referred to Cardiologist in April 2018, to me that sound strange , why would the medical center call you after 6 months of medical exam to go for Cardiology and not at that time.
Also, the medical center in Delhi , didn't allow him to go for another medical exam and they were like we will let you know in 2 days if you have to still give cardiologist exam.

Now seeing deadline approaching fast, can some experts advice me what should i do ?
Shall i send the package with this medical exam and wait for response from CIC to do another medical exam or give the new medical exam upfront and attach it to the application ,

No point doing upfront medicals, IMO. I would just submit the application and wait to see if they request for another exam. He would need the IME letter from IRCC for e-medicals, so the doctor can directly upload the results to IRCC.

Reactions: YVR123

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Hello Everyone,

just submit all docs before the deadline. if the old ME works afterwards, then good for you, if not, the just re-do as a regular applicant.

really not getting the point you are worrying about,

Reactions: YVR123

moike

May 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

My parents' sponsorship application was received in Ottawa on Sept 21st. By when should I expect AOR?

Regards,
Gagan
I’m May 22 and still no AOR. Its been 4 months. I’d say you’ll probably get an AOR within 5 months if not, you can always call CIC and find out the profress of your app.