+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

2018pgpanna

Sep 23, 2018
Hello,
i have a question abot AOR, it’s the pdf which I received:

Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2018. Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records.
Important information about using a representative: A Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) must be submitted with an immigration application if the applicant used the services of a representative (such as an immigration consultant or lawyer) to help them prepare their application, or if the applicant wishes to appoint a representative (friend or family member) to conduct business on their behalf with IRCC. If you appointed a representative and the IMM 5476 was correctly completed and signed, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the representative’s email or mailing address. When submitting your PGP application:  If a paid or unpaid representative’s address was used as the mailing address for the sponsor or principal applicant on the application and a completed and signed IMM 5476 was not submitted; or  If a paid representative was appointed using a IMM5476 but is not in good standing; and/or  The IMM 5476 you submitted was not correctly completed and/or signed as required to appoint a paid or unpaid representative;
email or mailing address on record as applicable. IRCC will not communicate with this representative until a correctly completed and signed IMM 5476 is received by IRCC. Should you choose to engage representation in the form of an Immigration Representative or Lawyer, you must complete a Use of Representative Form (IMM 5476). The form can be found at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp For information about IRCC programs and services, application forms, or general updates on your file status, visit our Website at www.cic.gc.ca. Sincerely,

AOR which I received, should i send imm5476 rep. Form again ? Or it’s just for information?

Thank you
I received the same email from CIC on Friday. Did you resend the Use of Representative form again to Ottawa or Mississauga office? I wonder is it standard content email?
We need advice from you all, who experienced on this issue. Thank you very much for your help!

Last edited:

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
I received the same email from CIC on Friday. Did you resend the Use of Representative form again to Ottawa or Mississauga office? I wonder is it standard content email?
We need advice from you all, who experienced on this issue. Thank you very much for your help!
Is it compulsory to send the Use of Representative form ? I did not send it cause my parents filled the forms on their own.
Please advice.

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR @ 25-06-10;2nd AOR @ 12-10-10
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
26-09-10;Updated docs sent on 21st Feb,2012.
Med's Request
Issued @ 5th July,2012.Received@17th July,2012 By the grace of Almighty Allah!!
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
By the grace of Allah 19.09.2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the grace of Allah 29.10.2012
LANDED..........
By the grace of Allah 4th Feb,2013.
Congrats on getting your AOR.If you have already submitted represenrative form signed then you dont need to submut any more.It is a basic request with AOR.

Reactions: 2018pgpanna

Kaushuque

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Congratulations!!
I just have a question..you said that you sent the passport to Ottawa, how about in my case, My mom is the principal applicant and currently she's in home country,. our LVO is in Ottawa as well, where are we going to send the passport just in case they will ask for PPR. right now the application is in process we going to send IME, PCC and travel form soon.
Thanks!
I think you can submit Passports in Delhi office. You suppose not to send Passport by mail, so far I know, as per Indian law. Call CIC call centre to double confirm it.

Good luck.

ASAD1ASAD

Star Member
May 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2016
Doc's Request.
JULY 2016
BANGLADESH.
I am also from Bangladesh , would you pls let me know the procedure for sponsorship of your parents, Thank You for your kind cooperation.

Kaushuque

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
I am also from Bangladesh , would you pls let me know the procedure for sponsorship of your parents, Thank You for your kind cooperation.
Did you already apply? If not, then 2019 will be different than 2018. I think it will be First come First Serve system if you meet Minimum threshold income.

Thank you.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
How much the minimum income for 8 persons?
If you are talking about requirement for 2018 PGP, I believe you can do math (e.g. 84631+8616 ...etc) :

2017 2016 2015​
7 persons $84,631 $83,695 $82,091
If more than 7 persons, for each additional person, add
$8,616 $8,522 $8,358​

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5772-application-sponsor-parents-grandparents.html

If you want to know about 2019 PGP, no one knows the actual requirement yet. But likely will be more for next year. (in general, they increase it each year)

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
If you are talking about requirement for 2018 PGP, I believe you can do math (e.g. 84631+8616 ...etc) :

2017 2016 2015​
7 persons $84,631 $83,695 $82,091
If more than 7 persons, for each additional person, add
$8,616 $8,522 $8,358​

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5772-application-sponsor-parents-grandparents.html

If you want to know about 2019 PGP, no one knows the actual requirement yet. But likely will be more for next year. (in general, they increase it each year)

Somebody knows if they refuse me to my parents application ..I just passed it last week and I have another application in process for my dependent child .. and this is my first try to the draw and they picked me .. I sponsoring my parents plus my youngest sister ..over all 8 persons..

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Somebody knows if they refuse me to my parents application ..I just passed it last week and I have another application in process for my dependent child .. and this is my first try to the draw and they picked me .. I sponsoring my parents plus my youngest sister ..over all 8 persons..
I don't understand your question. You need to count your dependent child, (sponsoring him/her or not).

You need to meet the LICO to qualify to sponsor your parents.

What do you mean by you just passed it last week?

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
I don't understand your question. You need to count your dependent child, (sponsoring him/her or not).

You need to meet the LICO to qualify to sponsor your parents.

What do you mean by you just passed it last week?

I just passed the application for parents sponsorship last week to ircc ,. and I have in process application waiting for visa for my son ..
So I added all ,the family size are overall 8 person, so means I need 100k income tax to meet the LICO ..?