+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

hj123

Star Member
Oct 14, 2013
Hi Guys

Need urgent help, Can I write the LOE and sign it on behalf of my dad. I am attaching the Representative form with applies as me being his representative for this application.

Please help as soon as some one can. Thanks for your help in advance.

canadavisa24

Apr 3, 2018
Hello everyone,

Sending my inquiry again. Can someone please respond to me. My parents are from India and they got PCC request and in the mail it says that get PCC from each country/ state. I am wondering if they should get PCC from the state they are currently living in or it should as well be from the other states within India where they have lived for more than 6 months in the past. Does each country/ state mean that we have to get PCC from every state they have stayed in within India?
Please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
Hello everyone,

Sending my inquiry again. Can someone please respond to me. My parents are from India and they got PCC request and in the mail it says that get PCC from each country/ state. I am wondering if they should get PCC from the state they are currently living in or it should as well be from the other states within India where they have lived for more than 6 months in the past. Does each country/ state mean that we have to get PCC from every state they have stayed in within India?
Please let me know.
Thanks in advance.
Only from country.

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR @ 25-06-10;2nd AOR @ 12-10-10
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
26-09-10;Updated docs sent on 21st Feb,2012.
Med's Request
Issued @ 5th July,2012.Received@17th July,2012 By the grace of Almighty Allah!!
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
By the grace of Allah 19.09.2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the grace of Allah 29.10.2012
LANDED..........
By the grace of Allah 4th Feb,2013.
Hello everyone,

Please let me know.
Thanks in advance.
Dont get confused by the word.They are asking basically from india and other countries where they have stayed more than 6 months.

Reactions: Can150

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
Hello everyone...can somebody clear my doubt pls...i got invitation email on July 31,2018 and I sent application on 15 august and it was received on 17 aug ...actually my parents are retired govt teachers and in my 5669 form I mentioned everything but in question 8 where it asks whether you have held any government position i checked NO ....will there be any problem w

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hello everyone...can somebody clear my doubt pls...i got invitation email on July 31,2018 and I sent application on 15 august and it was received on 17 aug ...actually my parents are retired govt teachers and in my 5669 form I mentioned everything but in question 8 where it asks whether you have held any government position i checked NO ....will there be any problem w
just delay your case :rolleyes:

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
Do not worry, they will send you a request to complete government employment form (it is not a part of the package). They will send it to you if you answer yes (because they need extra info like name of your parent' supervisor) and they will send it to you if you answer no, if they have grounds to believe that your parents worked for the government.

My parents worked in the positions which are not cosidered to be a government employment (in accordance with their counrty's laws), so we answered no, but when they started working, there were no private businesses in their country, everything belonged to the goverment, so technically, everyone in the country worked for the government, so we probably should have answered yes. Anyways, they we asked to provide their CVs and the government employment details form (after medical tests were passed, police certificates were submitted and pre-arrival services letter was received).

iengineer86

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I have one questions,

I want to upload PCC and IMM5562 form to my online account but its asking for the following:

Document Name : PCC ( and IMM5562 for this form)
Document Number: ??? I'm not sure what to enter here
Document Expiry: ?? Not sure what to enter here as well.

Please let me know who has done this and know what to enter for the following documents.

Thanks,

gopitaba

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Permanent Resident status has changed back to "Application Received" and my Sponsorship Status is "Decision Made". Is it normal? I did receive Sponsorship Approval letter.

REMM18

Aug 31, 2018
Hi
This is a great forum and I appreciate everyone’s input. I would also like to contribute.
I entered lottery 2017 and 2018, finally got invited July 31 2018. Mailed my application from Ontario on September 12, it was delivered today - September 17. Parents are residing in Saudi Arabia. Can someone add me to the spreadsheet? I don’t have write access.

Thanks

P.s. I don’t know how to post my input as a new message, the only option I see is post reply

Reactions: Chantelp and Can150

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
Do not worry, they will send you a request to complete government employment form (it is not a part of the package). They will send it to you if you answer yes (because they need extra info like name of your parent' supervisor) and they will send it to you if you answer no, if they have grounds to believe that your parents worked for the government.

My parents worked in the positions which are not cosidered to be a government employment (in accordance with their counrty's laws), so we answered no, but when they started working, there were no private businesses in their country, everything belonged to the goverment, so technically, everyone in the country worked for the government, so we probably should have answered yes. Anyways, they we asked to provide their CVs and the government employment details form (after medical tests were passed, police certificates were submitted and pre-arrival services letter was received).
how long did you get PPR after you sent the government job details? Thanks.